Aphids, HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

just before lights out on my seedlings, (12 days' old), saw 2 lady bugs', and 1 aphid. Is there somethin' i can get at wally world to kill em, before they get me?

lady bugs are a good thing. They are looking for harmful pest that can kill your plants. The lady bugs will probably take care of the aphids but if you still dont trust them, you can try some Diatomaceous earth or some other kind of bug spray. On seedlings, you want something that isnt very strong though. You can also try soaking some tobacco in hot water and spray your plants with that. If its indoors, you can also try a pyrithium bomb.

Heading to the hardware nursery, and the feed mill to see what they have. If lady bugs r a good thing, then i should'nt have much of a problem, cause thier plentiful here. Def gotta invest in something good though, as there is a big farm close by. Thanx 4 the heads up on the Diatomaceous Earth TOA...

spray the aphids off with the hose Don't mess with the lady bugs the more of them the worse it is for aphids and mites
people pay good money to get lady bugs for pest control
Stay away from chemicals if you don't need them
Lady bug dung is still healthier for you than any pesticide no matter how safe they say they are

Latest posts

Back