apollo 13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
was doing some reading and came across lots of reviews for grimms a13. its supposed to be non existant anymore. i see joey and tgs has certain strains that may carry some of these genes. can anyone tell me more? i gatta have that knock out sticky icky for my next grow. was looking into the apollo 13 bx, but not sure what its all about. cmon thg i know youll chime in. lemme know.

I think TBG's was apollo 11 not 13...13 I think was someone else, but don't hold me to this, this is coming from the top of my head without verifying it in a book before posting....lol...so I could be wrong

Apollo-13 is old brothers grimm Genius x P75 now clone only. I think they only made like 500 seeds back in the day. Now Subcool or TGA has a A-13bx. Which is A-13 x Vortex (A-13 x SQ ) IS VORTEX. I have a couple bros running some now and they look just like subs A-13.

Peace
Dioxide

I had a conversation with Mosca about some of TBG work. He will be releasing Killer queen and maybe A11 as well. Both were grimm, so these would be remakes, not orginals. But if it is anything like his C99, it will resemble the originals remarkably well.

Latest posts

Back