Applying for medical marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guzonja

Reaction score
I have recently been thinking about applying for medical marijuana in Canada, I have a couple of medical reasons just wanted to get you personal opinion if i will be accepted so i do not waste my time. I'm dealing with crazy muscle spasms and joint problems. If they deny me can I do anything else or apply in any other manner. For example I have been smoking for a while and lets be honest the marijuana that's out there is sprayed with God knows what it is not good for our lungs and body. So my question is can I put up an argument that i want to buy from Health Canada because I feel that I need it and Health Canada would have I guess clean marijuana. Not sure if I have lost you yet but what I'm trying to get at is, I want this right and i need it what can I do to get it any suggestions will be much appreciated.

im not from canada but this page might help u out.

hxxp://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/healthquestions.html

replace the x's with t's in the url

u also might want the check out the application sticky on this forum

when i move to cali im gonna get my medical card for insomnia most likely. ive been through 3 different scripts in 3 months because nothing works except good old ganja.

Hey Guzonja,
Sorry for the unsolicited advice, but when you said you have muscle spasms, you should check out Emergen-C. It's a vitamin mineral electrolyte potassium powder that you pour into water. It really helps my muscles burn energy and you just feel great. I think it's based on the notion that it's not just the calories you eat for energy, but burning energy is a chemical reaction and this helps. Hope you feel better!

Latest posts

Back