As Promised my 2nd Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintminty59

Reaction score
Well as promised , this will be my 2nd attempt from my previous post problems late into flower

This is my last hemp seed (cough) cali.

As you can see shes just been born and she has popped above the soil just 30 mins ago.

Setup as before 250w Envirolite but this time im going to follow the advice of someone and only use the RED version.

SO fingers crossed :)

DSCF2875.JPG

DSCF2876.JPG

DSCF2877.JPG

Nice... Lets hope the little one treats you well! :ccc:

Well disaster struck , I rather foolishly used a cd case to prop up the plant to be closer to the light , and during the day it fell over and well the seedling although wasnt to badly damaged , grew at a 90 degree angle.

I am not sure if she will make it or not , but it appears shes gone up towards the light although its left a nasty S bend in the stem.

SO here are some pics of her now after a recovery time of a few hours

DSCF2878.JPG

DSCF2879.JPG

DSCF2880.JPG

It'll get better......i wouldnt be worried....in a few days she should be straight again ;)

Well you was 100% correct she recoverd perfectly.

Went down the store and picked up my 250w RED envirolight which you can see in the pics glowing nice and bright. God knows what its doing to my eyes tho.

As you can see shes comming along nicely now.

DSCF2888.JPG

DSCF2889.JPG

DSCF2890.JPG

Well here we are on day 5 of the little baby.

I am a little worried about the leaves dont appear to be opening as I would have liked. On the last one using a 6700K light they opend up but on the 2700K they are still pointing straight upwards. There does appear to be new growth in the centre but I am not sure. Anyone here give some tips on whats happening.

See pics below

DSCF2897.JPG

DSCF2898.JPG

DSCF2899.JPG

Well here we are on day 6. There appears to be some spots now on the seedling not sure if this is burn or not as the light is a more powerfull version than before.

Anyways here is the pics

She also seems to be growing at a real bad angle.

Comments are welcome

DSCF2901.JPG

DSCF2902.JPG

DSCF2903.JPG

DSCF2904.JPG

Latest posts

Back