at 1 month how tall should she be??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
i got a plant 1month old and i had her on 12/12 since she was planted and she is only bout 4 inches tall can ne1 tell me if thats normal?
o..and since ive had her on 12/12 since she was little how long u think until i got budding starting??

you got weeks man... another month or so
the plant won't bud until it's ready
no matter the light cycle.

your should have it on 24 or 18/16 lighting for veg then switch to 12/12 for bloom

Like Wakenbake said, you have weeks to reach sexual maturity. As far as the height of the plant, there are so many factors that come to play (lights, light schedule, strain, nutes,etc) its impossible to have a standard.

I agree with AK, at 12/12 you're trying to put that plant directly from germination to budding, it just doesn't work that way.
Put it on an 18/6 light cycle, let the poor thing sleep a little, although you probably should start over, the plant has a really high chance of being either male or hermi, at the very least it's probably stunted.
Good Luck Killer, it's not as easy as it looks, check out the boards, theres a lot to learn.

You don't have to start out with an 18/6 or 24/0 light schedule. You can start out with 12/12 without any fear of it being a hermie. The plant wont flower until its sexually mature though.

just be sure the dark hours r dark after you get to 12/12. light leaks can cause hermie or males.

is the plant definately female if not ya will wait a long time for buds to appear killersmoke man

pkj

TheStickyIcky said:
You don't have to start out with an 18/6 or 24/0 light schedule. You can start out with 12/12 without any fear of it being a hermie. The plant wont flower until its sexually mature though.

Thanks, Icky you're right.
I wasn't thinking, it's a problem with me now, I have major back problems and the ever so wise government has decided that instead of making some nice canna butter or smoking a joint of a nice haze I have to get steroids injected into my spine every now and then, take 45 mgs of morphine each and every day, PLUS various other narcotic pain relievers each and every day, all legally prescribed and used in accordance with the US government. So to end a long thanks, my mind is almost as destroyed as my body thanks to the government and sometimes I think I know more than I actually do or I say something without thinking of the real answer.
So thanks again Icky.

Sophiesdad said:
I agree with AK, at 12/12 you're trying to put that plant directly from germination to budding, it just doesn't work that way.

No. You can flower directly from seed if you really wanted to. The weight of your harvest might not be substantial, but you can certainly flower from day1.

Go look at eman's grow journal and see for yourself. Or alien's LED grow that he started under 12/12 from seed.

edit...I see someone has already corrected you. My mistake for not reading through all the posts before responding.

Actually Wakenbake who has already posted in this thread has one 12/12 from seed as well. Can't remember the strain at the moment...

Latest posts

Back