Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo Hoo got my confirmation in my email this morning. Stealth T-shirt and beans on the way. Thanks Chef, and others, for the heads up.

got my status change letter....looks like they're goin' through yay !!!!!

Fruity, chef, That grow sounds like fun. Give a heads up when your getting ready to start. Would like to join in.

Ray Jay

i did not read through this whole thread. it may have been stated. but i emailed attitude and they said you do not get the ufo's with this offer. i was kinda bumed. so fyi you may not get the ufo offer also

danfinance2008 said:
i did not read through this whole thread. it may have been stated. but i emailed attitude and they said you do not get the ufo's with this offer. i was kinda bumed. so fyi you may not get the ufo offer also

I think if you only paid for shipping in order to get the free xmas goodies then you don't get the UFO's, but those who also ordered other seeds along with the xmas goodies will get the UFO's.

monkeybusiness said:
I think if you only paid for shipping in order to get the free xmas goodies then you don't get the UFO's, but those who also ordered other seeds along with the xmas goodies will get the UFO's.

i hope you are right

i asked

do you still get the ufo offers, plus 3 seeds from 5 strains?

the response
Hi there

You do not get the UFO's as well.

Many Thanks

Rachel

The Attitude

so i guess it was one or the other

danfinance2008 said:
i hope you are right

i asked

do you still get the ufo offers, plus 3 seeds from 5 strains?

the response
Hi there

You do not get the UFO's as well.

Many Thanks

Rachel

The Attitude

so i guess it was one or the other
I purchased several different seed packs in addition to ordering the xmas freebies and my receipt/order had the proper amount of UFO's listed per what i spent on regular seeds. Haven't received them yet tho..
Did you order seeds other than the freebies?

monkeybusiness said:
I purchased several different seed packs in addition to ordering the xmas freebies and my receipt/order had the proper amount of UFO's listed per what i spent on regular seeds. Haven't received them yet tho..
Did you order seeds other than the freebies?

i did also and you are right, but then i got the email
i am sure they would give them to you if it showerd up on the order

but cant say why i got the email

any of you put more then 1 in for the amount of each?
cuz i put 2 in each quantity box and my invoice said the same thing as well as my order confirmation, and still was only roun 20 for me.
i shoulda tried puttin 10 or 20 in the box :hubba: but i figure if i wasnt greedy bout it and just maybe, just maybe they'll send me two (3 seed) packs of each then :confused2:
or ya'll think tehy'll just still send the one of each?

I am thinking that they will just ship the one no matter what you put...but we shal see.

dang. was worth a try tho anyway.
maybe santa is in on all this too and he knows i been a good boy this year so... :rofl:

you never know....I still havent even gotten my email ...

i was right at the gates when tehy first opened i think. was like 5am on the central time zone around, give or take some minutes. i got my emails i thhink within 24hours of placing order.

Latest posts

Back