Merry x-mas from the Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI,

Well they FINALLY made it~! But it wasn't without a little bit of drama... yesterday I checked my mail and there was a notice for a package that I had to go pick up and sign for... with a very familiar tracking # that had a GB included in it...:eek: Wow... I've ordered beans for a decade or longer and never had any they couldn't leave in the mailbox and I know Attitude doesn't send them with a signature required... but that's what the notice said. I thought about doing nothing and seeing if they would try to deliver them again... and I had visions of going to the counter with the notice and the counter person telling me one minute please... and then a new gov't employee comes out from the back... "Are you here to pick up THIS package, sir?" :cop: Uh.... Uh.... :shocked:

But I said screw it and went down to the P.O. The notice said I can pick up my package after 4pm and they close at 5pm. I even called and asked what time my delivery would be back at the Post Office and the guy said between 415 and 430... So I show up last nite at 415... to find a 30 deep line... and after a 20 min wait til 435pm the lady didn't check and just told me the drivers were still out and would be til after 5 and I'd have to come back in the morning after 9am. Dadgummit...
icon9.gif
So I go back this morning... this time a line with only 25 people... lol... and wait about 15 min before a mail employee comes out and asks for all the people with pickup notices to give them to her... and I got my beans! :yay: And right on the package it says... NO signature... Hmmmmm... I don't think they have the sharpest tools in the shed working over at my P.O....:confused:

So I picked up some DNA Chocolope seeds and some GH Super Lemon Haze to run along with some Super Silver Haze beans I ordered a while ago and a Lemon Skunk seed I got as a freebie a while ago too...:) All the 15 stanky skunk cross freebies are accounted for and they tossed in a nice smattering of single freebies to round out my holiday order: Dinafem WW, Power Kush, Blue Hash, Moby Richard ;) , and a real interesting Hashplant Haze bean... :hubba:

Happy Growing!:cool:

cograts dos sounds like an interesting storage you got there!

hey 2dog, i am growing the sleestack freebie in soil.. if it starts doing good i will start a grow journal. so has anybody ever smoke sleestack????

not that I know of but for years we didnt know or ask the names..

2Dog said:
not that I know of but for years we didnt know or ask the names..
That's the truth. There were four kinds in my world... really good, pretty good, not so good, and what are you trying to pull on me. :p

DOS - hey you - you were being awfully cool about it all. :cool: I wonder about those carriers these days. I had one for a while that was to busy to put my flag down.... drove me nuts when I was waiting on something to arrive. I just started leaving it up to waste her time as well. Passive agressive you say? ;)

i remeber it was oh man thats good, yeah i've had better, and we need to hunt that sucker down and get our money back!

we refer to it as good..bad..and the ugly..J/K

My seeds arrived in short order. I am looking forward to seeing everyones' grow journals on these freebie varieties. I also ordered 1 pack of Mandala Seeds Eight Miles High and that came with a free G13 labs feminized Quicksilver.

Since I can only grow 5 to 6 at a time, I am now seed purchased out. It will be very hard to decide what to grow next time.

I did not have them sent super sleuth, but they arrived in very short order and were left at the door.

I wonder when I will get my freebies...

2dog what about your freebies they come yet? Hydro the web address is and change xx to tt, hXXp/www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is having a good morning!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HYDROMANIAC!

$$

I ordered on the 4th, still not here yet. I've ordered before with success, in like a week of shipping time. I've already emailed them asking for status.

You will prob get a reply before the new year. Mine was in transition status and then i checked the mail box and it was there. Rachel and everyone at the tude are real busy this time of year but rest assured they will come through.

freebies have not come yet.. I dont even think they have been sent. She emailed me again..Felt like a duplicate asking if she should send them out now or wait for an order..I am like dude..we have discussed this already...I guess I need to email her back again? I thought they had already been sent and didnt want them sent twice.

wow... they really need 2 get with the program on this one. Sorry 2 hear about them screwing u around. :(

But like chef said... NOW!!!!!

2dog e-mail rachel and tell her in plain english about what you want. you should get a response very soon, no ogkush as of yet.

Latest posts

Back