Attitudes birthday celebration.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting since Tuesday for this :)

Got my order in a couple hours ago for "the Crash".... but the site is back up now hah.

As for the freebies, I told them in the comment section to KEEP the Critical HOG. Screw that shiza! Never again! lol

my veg lights are all occupado...lol..

on New Years I picked up 5 grandoggy purps tho:hubba:, almost ready to take clones and flip.

Nice Sawhse, looks like you got some cool beans there...enjoy. I look forward to the journal.

These are the freebees we got. We chose the mug too but it broke in shipping. Our plants for production will be the same Blue Dream as above by Humboldt Seeds and Alien OG by Cali Connection. We got the seeds in a week and I would def use Attitude again. Three alien are up and a couple of the loners too.

First time attaching from IPad. I love this thing!

View attachment image.jpg

Nice Sawhse, looks like you got some cool beans there...enjoy. I look forward to the journal.

Thanks rose, I am going to run the blue dream as well as soon as my larry and jack the ripper come out.

Don't ya just love the miracle of the seed.... those tiny little dots and what they turn into.... Sawhse, you will enjoy seeing what TCbud gets our of those little tiny seeds outside... Journals are so much fun....

I think i will go check on my seeds. Thanks for showing us your future....

Latest posts

Back