Australian Blue, Aurora B, and Celtic Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
Here is a runthrough of my grows from start to finish:

Germination in paper towels. Distilled H2O ONLY throughout entire grow.
Once beans have popped, I plant them directly into 1 gallon containers filled with Fox Farm Ocean Forest Organic soil.
3 weeks in 1 gallon pots - first two weeks: nothing but H20, starting third week of Veg: EVERY OTHER FEEDING - Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and Earth Juice Grow (at mild doses less than recommended by manufacturer). Cycles that are H2O only get Sweet from Botanicare at recommended dosages.
End of week 3: transplant into 2 or 3 gallon pots (depending on personal preference ) and remove lower branches with small growth and introduce CFLs on opposite sides to promote denser lower buds.
Up to this point lighting has been T5 Fluorescents from SunLeaves ONLY. At this point, I will introduce 430W HPS Son Argo from Phillips directly overhead, CFLs on sides only for remainder of grow. One week with HPS @ 24 hrs of light.
End of week 4: 24 hrs of complete darkness, then introduce a 12/12 period.
Beginning of Flower Cycle: Every other feeding - Earth Juice Bloom and Fox Farm Tiger Bloom with Molasses, coupled with H2O and Sweet on non-amendment feedings.
ABOUT 1 month in flower: cut dosages in half slowly and STOP USING Tiger Bloom completely. Begin mixing Molasses with Sweet (instead of mixing it with amendments).
Last 2-3 weeks of flower: NO MORE NUTES!!!!! Molasses (every other watering) and Sweet (EVERY watering) only from this point forward.
1 week before harvest: flush with distilled water approximately twice the grow container size. For example: 3 gallon pots, flush with 5-6 gallons of water. (Do this slowly so you do not expose the root system of the plants.)
Only water and Sweet for last week.
Stop watering completely about 3-5 days before harvest. This helps expedite the drying process by limiting the amount of moisture trapped in the manicured foliage.
Harvest, dry, and cure.

Also is a link to my current grow:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=371468#post371468

Latest posts

Back