Auto Ak-47 & Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the females!
I'm also starting a lowrider grow soon.. Will keep an eye on your girls.. See how they turn out!
Post them pics soon :D

thanks guys. i think im ganna germ the rest of my lowryders this weekend

I just popped the same 2 strains:D. Great minds think alike;).

Wow Ok I Pulled Two Of Those Lr#2 And I Noticed That Those Little Thingys Arent Calyx They Are Seed Pods!!!!! My Whole Damn Crop Are Seeds. Hundreds And Thousands Of Them!!! Yea Call Me Captain Dumb ***!!!! No Bud This Harvest! :(

Question is i thought seeds fall off the plant?? They are still like in the covering?

if i read that last post right. The plants look good and will have good smoke. What light did you flower under?
keep on making it green:D

jnyce1320 said:
My soil dries out quickly and my humidity is around like 23%. I need to invest in a humidifier.........

Try moving to the tropics!

jnyce1320 said:
Wow Ok I Pulled Two Of Those Lr#2 And I Noticed That Those Little Thingys Arent Calyx They Are Seed Pods!!!!! My Whole Damn Crop Are Seeds. Hundreds And Thousands Of Them!!! Yea Call Me Captain Dumb ***!!!! No Bud This Harvest! :(

Look at the bright side; thousands of free seeds.

Whose the daddy?

they could be empty calyxes. snip a few off, you'll see.

jnyce1320 said:
Wow Ok I Pulled Two Of Those Lr#2 And I Noticed That Those Little Things Arent Calyx They Are Seed Pods!!!!! My Whole Damn Crop Are Seeds. Hundreds And Thousands Of Them!!! Yea Call Me Captain Dumb ***!!!! No Bud This Harvest! :(

Your Pot will still be smokable and you will have a good seed stash for some future grows.:hubba:
You can always take care of your MP Friends with all those Auto seeds you will have :hubba: :hubba:
If it were me I would finish it out just like you would have without the seeds and all will be good ;)
Your weed wont be as good but look @ it as a learning experience!!
I have had lots of problems with my current grow. But I will make something out of it.
Make sure when you are done with this grow you give everything a good cleaning to kill off all that pollen.

:D GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FINISH :D

yeah, i agree..clean everything u used in the grow area off real good and very carefully... u should use ff oceans forrest soil with some superthrive b+,bio bizz-bloom, sweet leaf, voodoo juice, (for better nute intake/ bigger roots) with all the other nutes u have already.and def get that humidifier! and u should really alternate ur feedings..(so no more over-watering)..water one day then feed with nutes the next day..once a day and in the morn or when lights first comes on....i read richie's journals too,(both of them! whew**! took 2 wks, he got it down to a science) and your lr2's should have been way bigger..i wouldn't tell u nothing wrong...what i listed here and LEARNED is what i'm gonna b using/doing, and then some with my autos.......still buying equiptment...look at it this way,,,@ least u wont have to buy any seeds for a while...ps: use the hardest, darkest seeds with tiger looking stripes on em' those are the most mature and best...trust me i'm no expert..I got interested in growing in 06' and iv'e been reading books,watching a friend grow,listening,reading these forums since oct. 1st, 2007 and joined this in dec. 2008!! (got in some trouble and !@#** my whole process up!) i'm a newbie, with a "half-way-through-grow" experience/completed under my belt.(12 NON-AUTO, NON-FEM, 4 DIFF. STRAINS, 2MO INTO VEGGING @ THAT!)... but with a lotta knowledge in my head...MY POINT....U LIVE AND LEARN, AND THAT'S WHAT HAPPEND TO ME AND U...NOW RECOUP, REGROUP, AND GROW DEM GIRLS!!! U ONLY FAIL WHEN U GIVE UP TRYING!!!!!

i also didnt use cal-mag with my filtered water that couldnt have suffered from my yield cause of the calcium and magnisem defectioncy. i been tryin to germ some of my ak seeds from my stash and im having no luck.

Latest posts

Back