Auto Black Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
This Is My First Journal And My Second Grow
I Have 16 Auto Black Russian 10 Day Old
A 600w Dual Spectrum cool tube That Thet Will Be Going Under
A 1.2x1.2x2.0m grow tent
2 4 Inch Fan And 1 Carbon Filter
Soil Mix Is 40/60 Perlite And Compost
Nuts Is Big Bud 0-15-40 and baby bio 10.6 4.4 1.7
And they are in peat pots to be transplanted into bigger one when sexed

PICT0001-1.JPG

PICT0002-1.JPG

PICT0004-1.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

Does Anyone Know If The Auto Black Russian Are The Same As Auto White Russian
Mum Is Lowryder2 And Dad Is White Russian

Pullin' up a chair! I am doing an Auto White Russian grow. Just started. GREEN MOJO for ya.

fruity86 said:
Does Anyone Know If The Auto Black Russian Are The Same As Auto White Russian
Mum Is Lowryder2 And Dad Is White Russian

The regular Black Russian is a cross between White Russian and Black Domina so I guess you also through a cross of Cannabis ruderalis in there...

quick ? can you use 1/4 strength veg nuts when auto's are 2weeks+ ive grown then befor but only used bloom nuts from about 5weeks just wondering if this would help the overall yield

fruity86 said:
quick ? can you use 1/4 strength veg nuts when auto's are 2weeks+ ive grown then befor but only used bloom nuts from about 5weeks just wondering if this would help the overall yield

Does your soil hve anything nute wise in it already? Do they look nutrient deficient? If the soil has no nutes and they look like they might need some I think you cld start real lite on the nutes...just start lite and look out for the first signs of burn...

theres john innes in it and they look fine so i will leave the nuts out there only 11days old i was just curious to when to start the veg nuts but il just go straight to bloom when they are sexed and flowering

up date sum new pic at 16 days had a problem with the root growing out of the peat pot faster then i thought they would so i have had to divide my big pot into 4 top to bottom and place 4 seedlings in each pot i now this is not good as it will be tricky spliting them when it is time to go in there own pots but hopefully the dividers will do there job and not let the root tangle

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

got a coulpe of runts aswell cant get the pics up stupid ******* computer

Spearchucker came up with an idea to use 2 litter soda bottles...they are not too wide and nice and deep....you wld just hve to paint the bottles black to keep light from getting to the roots...next auto grow I might try 3 litter bottles...

do you think they might be ok to stay as they are when i get rid of the males the pots they are in now are 14 litres my plan was to put 1 in each pot but if you say a 2 litre bottle will do then they have more room then that in here even if i end up with 4 female in 1 pot wot do you think hamster lewis

I wld not grow more then 1 plant per pot even if they are all females.....I think it cld wind up being a big headache for you down the line...

ok il just split then when my flower room is empty hopefully soon

hi just an update at 21 days no sex yet 1 runt has died biggest plant 5 inch smallest 3inch

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

hi again just a update of my girls and 1 male so far its tuck a long time to show sex 29days and so far 9 females and 1 male and 5 havent showed yet ive started them on a 1/4 strength bloom all the plants are between 6 and 8 inch tall couple of pics wot do you think :)

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

Good luck, reckon I will :watchplant: with ya. Interested in your final yield per plant.

hi again just an update i have 12 femals and 1 male out ov 15 plus 1 that died just a few pics 3 females are still in the same pot becouse i am 2 pots short till 2moz i didnt think i would end up with this many females o well its a good thing:)

PICT0011.JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0019.JPG

PICT0021.JPG

PICT0022.JPG

PICT0023.JPG

awesome very cool grow..just starting autos myself.

hi again sum good news and bad
lets start with the good well my girls new home has arrived they are now sat in there tent 1.2x 1.2x 2.0m witch has put the temp down to 82
and now for the bad i had 12 females now only 9 hermi hermi hermi not good its day 39 and the girls are 11/13inch tall now
i will put sum pics up soon i have broke the camara screen so i am takeing pics blind

sorry these are quite poor pics but its the best i can do till i get the camara fixed

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

Latest posts

Back