Auto Black Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple more pic since the light have just come on

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

hi growers its day 44 now and the girls are doing good the tallest is touching 16inch and the smallesr 14inch a couple of them are 23inch wide and 1 that is 25inch wide i moved the light down to 6inch from canopy and started to get sum leaves curling inwards so its back up to 8inch i also had a good look on this site last night and there was a post saying it could be humidity so i have stuck a bucket of water in ther to see if it helps

pic 1 is the leaves curling
pics 2&3 is a shot of the canopy
pics 4,5&6 are 1 of the biggest
pics 7,8&9 are a couple more shots

wot do you think so far and is the leave curling heat or humidity or sumthing else?
any advice would be great thank

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

Kind of looks like heat stress to me? But I am no expert. How far is your light from the tops? But they look good! Nice and bushy!

the light is 8inch away from the top of plants it was 6inch but thats when the problem started so i moved it back up i have had no problem with it that low before so i will keep it at 8inch
and thanks for the comment 225smokestack:aok:

hi growers i have a problem with my so called autos they are at day 47 and not flowering i have spoke to some well known growers on this site and came to the conclusion that these autos could be regs. and that maybe i should try 12/12 so as off tonight they are on there first night of 12/12 and stand tall at 19inch i have trimed sum of the lower branches that will not receive much light and made use of them as clones if they take. so hopefully soon a will have some nice buds hopefully in time for xmas wish me luck and happy growing:)

fruity86 said:
hi growers i have a problem with my so called autos they are at day 47 and not flowering i have spoke to some well known growers on this site and came to the conclusion that these autos could be regs. and that maybe i should try 12/12 so as off tonight they are on there first night of 12/12 and stand tall at 19inch i have trimed sum of the lower branches that will not receive much light and made use of them as clones if they take. so hopefully soon a will have some nice buds hopefully in time for xmas wish me luck and happy growing:)

That's what i did to my Paki...took a clone and put her in 12/12...she is flowering nicely now...good luck

thanks hamster its not wot you expect when they say auto but never mind they should be quite big when they are done and a fare bit of smoke on them

Fruity, take my word for it, they are not Auto's.

Work them as normal plants.

If they were Auto you would be harvesting next week, that isnt going to happen.

I know its a bummer and I feel your disappointment.

Keep that smile going, you have healthy plants.

Your Christmas harvest is going to be better than an Auto :aok:

We are here with any questions in the future.

Chin up and never let growing drag you down, they need your gusto :)

:peace:

ok thank hippy its going to be a nice xmas present this year instead of the all the sock i seem to get:rofl: :rofl:
this will be my xmas trees up in smoke:tokie:

i forgot to say i have some new nuts for them now
iguana juice bloom and carbo laod i have never use any of these so it should be good fun to see the outcome

Fruity.

We are all behind you here to see you to harvest, so no probs.

I cant help you with those nutes because its something different to my knowledge.

Others will come in and take over.

Good luck :)

Hippy.

no worries hippy you have been more then helpfull and thank you again every body on here is helpfull ive lernt so much in the last couple of months but still alot to learn if i want to be as knowledgable as you guys

hi grower and smokers its day 8 of 12/12 now not much to say on the development apart from a couple have had sum major streching wilst others have stayed small and only grown 3 inch heres sum pics

pic 1 is the tallest that is now 31inch
pic 2 is the smallest at 22inch
pic 3 is them both side by side

do you think i could top the biggest 1 so it fill out and lets the others catch up or is it to late now any advice would be great:)

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

just a few more pics the girls are starting to produce pistils now and are slowing down on the growth tallest is 36inch and the smallest is 30inch so far so good wot do you think:)

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0013.JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

hi everyone how can i get rid of the lines on my pics is there any program that will do this or i need a better camara?

Hello Fruity :)

Your plants are looking much better.

Are you using the flash when you are taking the pictures?

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Fruity :)

Your plants are looking much better.

Are you using the flash when you are taking the pictures?

no hippy i just leave the grow light on with the light off i cant get any good pics, i was thinking of just putting a normal light bulb in there for when i take pics wot do you think?

and thanks for the comment:)

Its the flicker of your grow light causing the lines, try taking a picture with the flash on ;)

ok thanks hippy il have ago later when the light comes on happy growing:)

Latest posts

Back