Auto Black Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks smokestack yep big ole plants they are i put them on 12/12 at 19inch and they now are between 38 smallest and 43 biggest
the rest are somewhere inbetween and the top colas forming on each plant are around 9 inch give or take an inch so hopefully get a nice amount of these girls to tie me over till the next harvest i have another 9 girls vegging in the veg room waiting to go in
thanks for the comment and happy growing:) or should i say happy harvest;)

hi grower and smokers ive spent some time with the girls tonight and had a good look at them and ive noticed some amber trichs already i dont no if you can see on the pics is this normal i have only ever seen them towards the end of flowering the girls are only on day25 of 12/12 the seed bank said the flowering time was 45-55days would dis be normal if the flower time was acurate? any advice would be great
:) happy growing:)

PICT0063.JPG

PICT0064.JPG

PICT0065.JPG

PICT0066.JPG

PICT0068.JPG

PICT0069.JPG

PICT0075.JPG

I think I read somewhere that is perfectly normal. Something about there constantly being new trichs created and some of the old ones get amber on you... I will try and dig up the post or article...I just can't remember where the hell I read it...

hi growers these are some pics from yesterday at day 26 of 12/12

PICT0103.JPG

PICT0088.JPG

PICT0109.JPG

PICT0104.JPG

PICT0112.JPG

PICT0106.JPG

PICT0102.JPG

hello growers just an update its now day 28 of 12/12 and the girls are doing great some of the side branches are nearly as big as the main colas that are all around 10inch+ some of the bottom leaves are falling of aswel but i here this is normal anyway heres some pic enjoy

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0013.JPG

thanks smokestack i cant wait till there done how your harvest going is she nearly dry let me no wot her weight is when she done and stay safe

hello growers its day 32 of 12/12 girls are doing fine there starting to stink real good and getting sticky anyway let get to the pic ive put in some side branch bud shots this time and of course some cola shot so here we go

pics 1 to 3 are colas when lights went off
pic 4 cola shot when lights where on
pic 5 2 of the plant side by side
pics 6 and 7 shots of side branch buds
pics 8 and 9 pics of pistils turning orange

hope you enjoy :)

PICT0079.JPG

PICT0081.JPG

PICT0094.JPG

PICT0073.JPG

PICT0064.JPG

PICT0069.JPG

PICT0062.JPG

PICT0066.JPG

PICT0067.JPG

Looking real good...they are putting on some weight now for sure...

thanks hamster im hopeing there done in 3 weeks or so wot do you think ?

fruity86 said:
thanks hamster im hopeing there done in 3 weeks or so wot do you think ?

Hard to tell from just pics but I cld see 3 weeks...maybe 4
When you get a lot of yellowing of the fan leaves around the buds then you will know you are close but trichs still shld be checked with a pocket microscope to tell for sure...

hello growers heres sum pics at 5 weeks one of my girls went hermi on me so it has been choped down and being dryed i only have 8 left anyway heres the pics enjoy:)

PICT0119.JPG

PICT0122.JPG

PICT0124.JPG

PICT0126.JPG

PICT0129.JPG

PICT0130.JPG

PICT0133.JPG

hello grower its day 38and i have bad news i have another heshe thats 2 in 1 week when will my bad look end i need green mojo help:cry:

hello growers and smokers its 6weeks today of 12/12 just an update im now down to 5 plant 4 black russians and a haze mother a couple of days ago another 2 girls hermi'd so there drying now atleast i have a couple of oz to smoke wilst i wait for the rest to finish il update some pics when the lights come on about an hours time from now i have a special plant to show you guys and gals that tune in to fruitys gj

Beautiful strain you have there fruity86. They look like they're going to pack on the weight in the next few weeks, although they already have quite a bit a buddage on them. Keep up the awsome work.

Latest posts

Back