Auto Fogger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper1951

legalization Warrior
Reaction score
here is a little project that I did . maybe someone else would like it also I have uploaded to rapidshare and this is the link to it is about 222 mbs just change the xx to tt and download hope you enjoy it: Viper1951
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/276081506/Auto_Fogger_6.rar.html

No offense but if I'm going to use 222 mb of my bandwidth on your file I would appreciate a little blurb about what it is I'm downloading.

too big a file, its not free.
sorry, i was interested, but im not paying rapidshare any money to see it.
do you have another offering? :)

well what site would you like it uploaded to? I am just use to using rapidshare .
it is an auto fogging system for your grow room it does it when ever you have it programed to do it. using pyrithium fogging solution , fogs from under the plant so the bottom of the leafs get covered where the little suckers hide as it fills the room it cover the top of the leafs also does a great job so far I like it and it does what it's supposed to do n kill spidermites and any other freakin bugs Here is a Frame shot

View attachment Frame shot.bmp

cool. so you just made your own manifold to evenly disperse the fog. nice :)
use a fernco fitting to attach to fogger?
thanks for sharing this idea. :cool:

your welcome daddyo it is something I was needing and decided to just build one now my grow room is totally automatic up to the point of changing my res water NO More Bugs period no fungus nats or spidermites
I have a couple of friends that bring there spidermites over for dinner from time to time. so I made this to deal with it, without all the work of cleaning plants
and it keeps from getting hot liquid on the leafs and burning it it all comes up from under neath the plants I( scrounged most of the stuff only bought what I had to even still it wasn't real cheap about 120.00 enjoy

Just used a 4 inch close nipple fits right into the manifold perfectly then used foil dryer hose " Not Plastic "! for the hook up use 3 timers 7 days programable and a windshield washer kit and a windshield wiper delay from J.C. Whitney so it can be programed to pulse the fogging solution from 2 seconds to 20 seconds intervals i forgot to answer your question the last time
brain dead you know ? but the good kind of brain dead !

Latest posts

Back