auto soviet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistertee

Reaction score
does anybody have any expirience with femseeds auto soviet? i,m about to pop 6 in and would b very grateful if anybody could advize me on them.also does anyone know the thc level of this strain? cheers guys..happy growings :)

i would advise planting 1 seed. mother it, clone it, and bud the clones. if she is something special u will be glad u have 5 more.

You cant clone an Auto.

1 seed = 1 plant.

The Soviet is a cross between LR and AK47 so will be quite potent, I had a quick look around and it says they have a Narcotic effect.

Just treat them like any other Auto, no feed for 4 weeks then feed with flowering nutrients..

20/04 lighting.

:peace:

You mean like this? :p

Moskvitch412.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
LMAO

That really ticked me DOS.

:aok:

It's always nice to bring a smile to someone... :eek: I don't think you'd want to clone one of these auto's either! :rolleyes:

Sorry I gave bad advice. I had not considered autoflowering is not going to allow a clone to root before it buds. It was late and I thought I was commenting about fem'd seeds, not autoflower...

Good call guys.

OG

We all do it, you should see some of the mega dorky posts I have made in my time, it makes me shudder thinking back to them :rofl:

if i use canna terra pro plus medium for my auto soviets.should i still use neuts? a friend is telling me that i won,t need any neuts at all but i,m not sure.any advice on this would be great.and any recomended products aswell would help.

mistertee said:
if i use canna terra pro plus medium for my auto soviets.should i still use neuts? a friend is telling me that i won,t need any neuts at all but i,m not sure.any advice on this would be great.and any recomended products aswell would help.

Hi,

With CTPP you don't need to feed for the first week or so... After that you'll want to use nutes and I know the Canna Terra nutes are made to work well with the medium... This is from their website:

CANNA Terra Professional Plus is enriched with special feeding mixes, containing all the elements plants need during their first week, meaning no additional feeding is needed at that time! The medium is also pH-adjusted for long-term control with a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle. It has a mineral-nutrient starter charge that adjusts the initial level of nutrients up to a good beginning charge, correcting the ratios to work perfectly with CANNA TERRA nutrients.

Happy Growing!:cool:

cheers for that m8.i was thinkin it all sounded a bit iffy.

Auto plants need flowering nutrients during its 8 week flowering period.

Nothing until sex shows, which is usually 3 weeks for a male and 4 for a female.

This fluctuates with light intensity.

Latest posts

Back