Autoflowering Strains Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
Does anybody have experience with Buddha Seeds White Dwarf or Autofem's Oil (LR x Chemdog/Kush) or Shortstuff's 20 seed Auto Mix. Thinking about using my 400w MH somehwere around the house for a "quick" Auto grow and need some strain advice. Grew out Auto Hindu and White Russian but wasn't too impressed. Thoughts?

Disco94 said:
Does anybody have experience with Buddha Seeds White Dwarf or Autofem's Oil (LR x Chemdog/Kush) or Shortstuff's 20 seed Auto Mix. Thinking about using my 400w MH somehwere around the house for a "quick" Auto grow and need some strain advice. Grew out Auto Hindu and White Russian but wasn't too impressed. Thoughts?

I hve grown Buddha WD twice and I love it....checkout my 2nd and 3rd grow journals if you want to see how they grew out....just click in my signature

Thanks. Turned out pretty well. What averaged out better weight per plant and better smoke between Short Stuff and White Dwarf? Really interested in Autofem's Oil but cannot find ONE thing about it in strain reviews anywhere...

Disco94 said:
Thanks. Turned out pretty well. What averaged out better weight per plant and better smoke between Short Stuff and White Dwarf? Really interested in Autofem's Oil but cannot find ONE thing about it in strain reviews anywhere...

There is no comparison between Short Stuff and White Dwarf...SS is kindergarten and WD is High School...WD yielded an oz or better per plant SS was like 1/2 oz a plant and the smoke was no where near as potent as the WD....

Id actually like to try that Short Stuff 20 seed mix myself.
Be getting a couple of every strain. Then some experimental strains.
I just wonder if they are labeled. Or just randomly tossed in a bag.

Most mixes are not individually labeled.

Disco94 said:
Grew out Auto Hindu and White Russian but wasn't too impressed. Thoughts?

Any reason you weren't impressed with White Russian? I am just curious b/c I am growing that now.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Id actually like to try that Short Stuff 20 seed mix myself.
Be getting a couple of every strain. Then some experimental strains.
I just wonder if they are labeled. Or just randomly tossed in a bag.

I don't think they go through the trouble of labeling them...which sucks

225smokestack said:
Any reason you weren't impressed with White Russian? I am just curious b/c I am growing that now.

Only pulled 11g average on my 3 plants. Smoke tasted great but lacked potency. I grow in Organic soil BTW.

Disco94 said:
Only pulled 11g average on my 3 plants. Smoke tasted great but lacked potency. I grow in Organic soil BTW.

Do you like hvy indica type smoke? The White Dwarfs are hella potent but you will not want to move around much after smoking it...maybe to the fridge and back for munchies.....:)

I found the RRF and SnowRyder to be more middle of the road functional highs...

Hamster Lewis said:
Do you like hvy indica type smoke? The White Dwarfs are hella potent but you will not want to move around much after smoking it...maybe to the fridge and back for munchies.....:)

I found the RRF and SnowRyder to be more middle of the road functional highs...

Love the indicas! Don't worry about the getting off the couch thing. After seeing "Shooter" and the scene where Mark Whalberg's dog gets a beer outta the fridge for him I taught mine to do it too. Stoners plan for things like couch-lock.

Disco94 said:

Thanks for the response. I hope I get more than 11g from my plant lol.

Latest posts

Back