Awash in a sea of bud and no one to smoke it with!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zarnon

Reaction score
Man, if I had EVER thought I'd have this problem in undergraduate school.... :D

But, but, but.... here it is... I seem to have a very small circle of stoning buddies now.

People stopped, one friend is in jail (b/c he's an idiot), I bought a house in a hood with beerdrinkers but no stoneys.

There are just so few survivors;

My best friend and I are inveterate tokers, but he has 7 kids and keeps it very private. So we're rarely tokin' there. He lives like an hour and half away so not easy to shoot over to my house.

My other friend who was my partner in crime died of the big C man... got colon ca. at 35 years old...the reason I got into growing this stuff was for him.

My teacher of the grow smokes like once a year. He's says he's gonna try my stuff then. Woo hoo.

Everyone else... fagitabboud it. Most are like yearly tokers or crap.. they're good people, just straightlaced.

I feel like some character in 'Desperate Housewives' blended with 'Weeds' with this suburban grow, jars o' dank up the yin-yang and no available tokin' buddies.

This has been a big year of transition and where I'm goin with my circle of friends is a big part of that.

To me, one of the joys of really great Marijuana is sharing it with others. There's nothing I like better than to see someone get goggle-eyed after toking my herb and going "GEEZUZ that's good". :D

Where the Hell do ya go to meet some good stoners these days to share da wealth with?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6177&d=1149172038

Hey Zarnon, I have no real friends either. Only the ones that never have any money, or any weed and always seem to need a ride somewhere. Needless to say...I rarely answer my phone. Yes that makes me a "screener". So when you figure out how to get us all together....I'll toke with ya' anyday :D Besides with two little ones running around, one has to be selective of who one lets come around. They're pretty entertaining when you're really stoned. My boys are crazy! PS: I just looked at your picture...I'll grab my keys, which direction should I head?

Hey I know all about that. It is just Me and my fiance here and it is always just us two hangin out. Most of my friends went down paths I didnt want any part of, so here i am.

all the more for yourself.....and greendaygirl is picking me up shortly....

so now you have to share with us....and i bet zen tags along too :p

S'truth... I'll go get the bike ready dear.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man... all u need is one person to smoke with. For me its my best friend and my fiance.

My best friend and I get baked and watch spaghetti westerns, or my fiance and i get baked and watch the sunset.

Either way, it's all good.

Just find someone to smoke with and watch the world pass away from you.

ZenLunatic said:
S'truth... I'll go get the bike ready dear.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Is that bike built for three or will I have to ride on LdyL's shoulders again? I'm still picking bugs out of my teeth. Oh...and Zen, you could have warned me about that low hanging branch.....

its my turn to sit on you GDG.....i got a hard head....i can hit all kinds of branches without worry :D

Can you's pick me up along the way i wanna come too :)

Now "that" would be a sight :eek: Zarnon you better give us directions before we get pulled over!

maaaaaan, i'm out and will be for some time, post a map to your house and i'll book a flight, i have a top line in caned banter and more films/playstation games than you can shake a stinky stick at.

you know what they say, a friend with weed........

whats up man ,,,here also ,i dont have many friends ,,my wife is my best friend ,,,other then that i have my dogs (3) other than my wife , i have two friends .one is in nyc and i cant go back there(we send cards and letters ) the other one is doing life ,,no parole ,,,hope you find a smoking buddy ,also sorry to hear about your bud (35 what a shame )anyway PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Thanks so much for the response. I swear to God I felt like I was the only anti-social one in the crowd.

Yeah man... paaaaaaaarty.. would that it could be so.

I just would love to share my place with those into plants...

I have a beautifool garden I designed then had built... It took at least 5 different landscapers before I found one that shared my ideas.

It's this mad design with English cobblestone, Japanese maple, Dwarf Weeping ***** Willow, Variegated Beech.. all kinds of shizzle... Those pics are last year. The guy I hired put in a full yard of organic topsoil... You cannot believe it this year! I put in Grandma's porch swing, a fountain and jaquizzi.. it even has a Contemplative Bench (There is nothing like your first).

Ahh screw it, check it out.

I would love to hang. I have a card so I'm not really worried legal-wise, but more bad energy/rip-offs coming by.

But LDL and GDG you know you are always welcome. I'm a hop skip and a jump off I-5 so just make sure you bring yer buddy Insane witcha!! If it were only possible I'm sure you all would be great energy. ;)

Stupid thing is I get invited out but I am like "no no no" b/c I am sooo damn antisocial and not into big crowds! (Me, I'm into movies..computers, etc... the worst geek in the damn world!).

Summer view from Jaquizzi.jpg

garden night.jpg

Hey Zarnon...I'm just a hop skip and a jump off I-5 as well so I'll just hop over the border and grab Insane and we'll be on our way eh? Zen and LdyL will have to meet us there. Five people on Zen's shoulders could get a little dangerous. :D
Hey I'm about as anti-social as they come. If someone comes to my door I'm not expecting, I duck and hide til they go away. You and Insane would get along well, hes a hermit too.

It's ok....... I scrape my pipe too...

....in order to make way for the next freshly crumbled up piece of Lamb's bread.

Mwaahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

(just keeeeding! very into sharing LOL)

Inmediusre said:
Man... all u need is one person to smoke with. For me its my best friend and my fiance.

My best friend and I get baked and watch spaghetti westerns, or my fiance and i get baked and watch the sunset.

Either way, it's all good.

Just find someone to smoke with and watch the world pass away from you.

I love spaghetti westerns high! And all other times. Last time I smoked a blunt with a friend and watch "Fistfull of Dollars." (Got to love CLint Eastwood).
It really only takes one good friend to enjoy a toke with, but never disregard the personal.

DevilWeed, I love good movies!

Some of my very favorites:

Being There (all time favorite, Peter Sellers last movie.. gawd, great message etc)
True Romance (incredible cast, great flick, the scene with Dennis Hopper and Chris Walker worth the price of admission)
Y tu Mama Tambien
Last Life in the Universe (awesome Thai movie -- RENT THIS MOVIE -- watch w/ subtitles b/c you will miss the interplay between Thai/Japanese/and English otherwise)

If I can turn you onto one really cool foreign flick that is it... it got the 'Cream of the Crop' on the very tough Rotten Tomatoes.. (try your fav movie on there and see how it rates!)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/last_life_in_the_universe/

A ton o' Coen Bros:

Big Lebowski!!!! (I modeled my life after this guy for a long time....unfortunately :) )
O Brother Where Art Thou?, Barton Fink, Fargo.. yadda yadda yadda
.. and of course.. Raising Arizona!!!!!!

DW.. personally gotta be one of Nicholas Cage's best movies. I really luvved him but he sukked in so many...

Latest posts

Back