Awash in a sea of bud and no one to smoke it with!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG.....i am moving into that backyard....HOLY CRAP.....awsome landscaping :cool:

DW, you are right about only one person to take a toke. I think that's why I didn't notice how few of them I had. I spent like 1.5 years taking care of this dude, when so many of his friends freaked/flaked on him (a freakin' story in itself).

Frankly, I was an old time get-high but had pretty much abandoned herb (15 years).

As the song goes "Then I got high..." :D

It all came back; my time in school with my stoneys, my year overseas and all those train trips to Amsterdam.

I had all these great great ideas again! That was the cool thing. Unlike Towlie, mine actually paid off LOL.

I quit my job, started my own company, had the garden spring out o' my head, the sisters I grew nutured me... a whole new ballgame...

Now I'm slowly building up the network again. I had a great chance to go to a 'mini-Rainbow' gathering and turned it down to go to a lame party I left after two hours.

Funny thing I look really straight, like I'm going to ask you which end of the pipe I should smoke out of. Hee hee...

that is 1 wicked garden, looks like a garden you'd see in a movie. Great job man. Smoking a blunt and chillin in the yard would be soo relaxing.

Actually PT very astute observation!!! The inspiration in part was that semi-biography of that film producer dude, the one that had the KILLER pool pad.... back in the 70's n' shit.

Damn, now what was that film..? He had to borrow money from Jack Nicholson to get his place back.

Anyways, I loved the lushness, the lights, esp. on the trees. He had kind of a 'grotto effect' and that was the stepping off point. I think we did it up differently but I love the cool vibe of the place.

The dude who did the woodwork was a master who did it all 'California Style' per spec and we stained it Redwood. Check out that styling! (again, old pics at various stages).

I will take some new shots, but the Jaquizzi has HUGE wads of honeysuckle in front now grown all the way to the roof, and in back it's Jasmine! :)

The gazebo with the porch swing I designed as a little 'hidey hole'... it has purple and pink Clematis growing over it.

By the porch is a small aromatic garden we planted with sage, rosemary, mint, etc..

I go out there at least 5 times a week even if the weather sux.

Gazebo Jaquizzi.jpg

closeupbench.jpg

porch swing.jpg

spring2006b.jpg

IMO if you're going to live as a "recluse" (like the rest of us) then why not make your home your oasis? Rock on Zarnon! :D There should be more creative people in this world like you I say......how fun. :cool:

I would like to say that the garden you have is something to admire, good job!!! I only wish I can someday have my own oasis, but right now I got to work on my dog not destroying before I get anything done!!! Love my baby though (dog)!

A subject of movies, I must share...my daughter worked at blockbuster for years and she has such a collection of movies, we need insurance on it. I have turned her onto classics, like animal house, caddy shack, etc. by doing that I have relived these greats all over again, it is soo cool!

And by the way, The Big Labowski is an awseome movie, and Clint Eastwood is my hero! I have all his westerns, spagetti and all! :p

Chaio for now...:cool:

KILLER pool pad.... back in the 70's n' shit.

Another Awsome movie!

GDG...it's even worse than that I'm afeared....

I am playing Oblivion (Bethesda) on a 21 inch Mitsubishi Diamond Pro monitor with a SLI (two Nvidia 7800s baby!) system.

Now a non-geek will be like ... whaaaaa? But suffice to say a whole nother level of anti-social immersion LOL ...

OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!
I want your jaccuzzi.
You can be reclusive with an awsome back yard, jaccuzzi, and expensive computer setups. If I were you I would be growing and doing just what you are. But alas being a poor College student I have no such opportunity.

Latest posts

Back