awrite guys an gals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugthethug

dugthethug
Reaction score
hullo ,, 1st time grower ,, had a cutting on the go for 4 weeks under a 400 lamp edges of the leaves are going brown an yellow ,, the plant was about 8 - 10 inches from the light now its about 2 ft away ,, i also am feeding it on 7ml per litre of water ? it looks healthy enuff , apart from the odd leaf hear and there ,, am i doing everything ok its between 11,, an 12 inch shood i change hrs from 12 to 12 ,, at the moment its on 18 hrs ,,:)

is she getting air do you have a fan?

I personally wait to flower mine until they are between 18-24 inches or more. I like a good harvest.

aye a jist measured it ,, 1ts 16 inches ,, am fae east coast scotland plzd 2 meet u ,,aye av got a fan ,,

nice to meet you too! I am part scottish but live in america...bet you have a wicked accent.

what are you feeding it? and how often? (said how much, but not what or how often) using soil i assume?
what are your temps?
what is your ph?
basic questions you should always post first.

can't get any pics eh? (they help a lot more than a description)

*oh and welcome to the site.. for future reference, there's a specific section for sick plants ;) )

al find oot the morn its aw in ma hut ,, av no gt a thing 4 temp ,, as a say its ma 1st time geen it a weee try ,,

the mixture av got , the lassie in the shop says start with 3.5ml to a litre o water ,, then build up to 7ml per litre o water ,, if thats any help ,, bet a sound a rite eejit lol lol

2Dog said:
nice to meet you too! I am part scottish but live in america...bet you have a wicked accent.
aye av got an awfy way o spikin lol lol ,, how lng u been in america ,, ,, what yer 2nd name is it a strong scots name ;)

ok.. but how often? (and do you know what it is?) are you feeding them every time you water then?
i can't understand some of your wording, sorry.

a was feedin thum on 3.5 for a week then put it up to 7 ml then the leaves started to go a wee bit yellow at the edges then a bit broon ,, ,, an a had the lamp aboot 8 inch fae the plant ,, an jist gave it plane water which was boiled then cooled doon ? its lookin braw ,, very healthy ,, a hope ,, so a cut the old shabby leafs off ,, al keep u updated wi ma plant an cheers fur the help pal ,,

dugthethug said:
aye av got an awfy way o spikin lol lol ,, how lng u been in america ,, ,, what yer 2nd name is it a strong scots name ;)

no it isnt scottish. my name is dutch origin.

Latest posts

Back