Back on the sick side

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcero

Viajero
Reaction score
Back here, no good.
I repotted my plants, some 5 and the rest 4 days ago in to a new airy soil. Mix of normal blacksoil, sand, peat(approx 20%) and things that should keep in more airy like small rocks, cruched bricks etc. This time with a bit added ferts, no others available. Lost some roots but not too much IMO and managed replace old bad, hard, cement like, high ph soil approx 80%.
Height grow stopped which was expected but other wise plants looked ok and I think some new grow appeared aswell( now too troubled to think straight so I might have imagined that aswell but dont think so..).
2-3 days ago some wilting appeared on two of the plants and some other not so good stuff IMO aswell on some others. Because of the new soil and shock of the replanting and the fact that it's my first time it's very hard pinpoint what is causing these efects on me girls. Is all this still because of the shock or is this really something very bad??
Ph should not be the cause because new products had ph 6, 6,5, or 7. I gave them a little bit biobizz rooting juice, a very minimal amount and a day later maybe a 1/4 (even less?)of a normal amount of biobizz nutes. The soil was abit damp still from the potting so not to much water with them nutes.
They dropped quite some yellowing, dried leaves before repotting and that has stopped.

This is day 12 of flowering
Temps been under control both day and night, max day +30, mostly +26-27celcius and night min in 20celcius, usually 22-24celcius.

What shappenig in the pics 1602 and 1604 is whats bothering me the most.
pics 1596 and 1597 is deficiency of some kind I think and the rest I simply dont have any idea.

Pleasant day to everybody and thank you in advance

The wilting

IMG_1596.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1604.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

1602 and 1604 look like over watering. Is the soil wet? How do you tell when it's time to water? If the pots are heavy and you think they may be over watered, you can take a plastic fork and lightly loosen up the top inch or so of the soil and leave them alone to dry out. If it was too much moisture, they will perk up in a day or 2. I go by weight. I lift a pot with dry soil for a feel, water it well and lift again for a wet feel. Wait for the dry feel before watering again and they should be fine.

No cant be over watered, not yet.
I also tell by weight when it's time to water and by sticking my finger deep in the soil if I'm not sure. I potted them to dampish soil and afterwards gave just a bit of water, but been watching that they're not totally dry now either. Want to give them some more time to recover in a medium wet soil and then I'd like to get them dry and start normal really-wet-to-dry cycle.
Not the whole plant is like that, just part of it and another plant sharing same container is just fine.
I was thinking that maybe these ones just got too much hit in the repotting and are dying but then again not the whole plan is like that.
I hope they cheer up.

Thanks 420benny

Latest posts

Back