Back to School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: Can ya hear it.....its called silence. Anybody else have kids starting school. Time for a blunt!!!!!

Ha ha saw, yea, I just turned the tv off. All I hear is the clock ticking. It's wonderful!!! :D

What is "back to school"?? I hear it's really great :D my kids aren't school age yet

Haha funny thread....I remember those daYZ...and now to think in another Month My 2 Girls will be off into collage:clap:...will be just me and the Boy..No more Girly things:D

:48:

ohhhhh, back to school back to school to prove to my dad that im not a fool. i got my lunch packed up my boots tied tight i hope i dont get in a fight.

my son is starting kindergarten and my daughter starts 4th grade, FINALLY. now i can put away my noise canceling headphones :p

I don't understand..... Don't you all have jobs? Shouldn't you be at work? Only time I saw my father in the a.m. was Saturday a.m. time to do some chores. Hahahaha :stuff-1125699181_i_

I have one who just started 4th, he's the youngest.

My 14 yr old daughter said that her fav class is Japanese. Huh??? :p

its the most wonderful time of the year, and not just cause its almost football season either, come on, sing it with me, ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.

my oldest starts grade 6 this year.:eek: :cool:

ShecallshimThor said:
I don't understand..... Don't you all have jobs? Shouldn't you be at work? Only time I saw my father in the a.m. was Saturday a.m. time to do some chores. Hahahaha :stuff-1125699181_i_

being a parent is like having a gun pointed in your face. you will never truly know what its like until it happens to you. :p

ShecallshimThor said:
Lol well I am a stay at home dad and it truly is the best part of the year.

Latest posts

Back