Back to where I was 5 years ago: Aurora failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gourmet said:
I know this is an old thread, but I came across it and looking at my AI seedlings and thinking I am losing them already. Very stringy so I put more light over them and of course the fan. One is very stringy and just fell over. Only 5 out of 6 seeds germinated and one never came up when I planted it. That leaves 3 out of 6 seeds alive. Started 4 more seeds. I thought maybe the seeds were getting stale because I have had them for a year.

sorry to hear bout that..
i popped a few AI beans awhile ago.. have had them from the same batch as when i started out with em bout 3 yrs ago.. and everytime i get one to germ and pop out of soil.. and groing great..

from my last pheno to the one i have going now.. is a lil dif.. yeild is not even close to what my first one was like.. but the rest is there...
good luck n enjoy...
LH

There's been allot of Nirvana bashing here over the years and I could hardly believe it when I saw this site using them in place of Attitude. Looks like this site doesn't really care for it's members and is just after the highest bidders for support. As a member I'm both insulted and embarrassed to see that banner at the top of the page.

I hardly think that accepting Nirvana as a sponsor shows disrespect and greed. Was MarP supposed to keep running an Attitude banner for free?

We all use this forum free of charge. MarP bears the huge bulk of cost to operate this forum. He only receives money from Nirvana's sponsorship if you buy from Nirvana through the banner at the top of the page.

There is a huge amount of advertising on the web, TV, magazines, etc that I do not agree with. The Weather Channel site really comes to mind. They run advertising for scams all the time...."Look 30 years younger for $5"...."build muscles and/or lose weight without exercise"...etc, etc. Many of these are downright fraudulent and scams. However, I use their web site often and free of charge. I realize there are costs involved with running sites like that and if I want to use it free, whoever they use as sponsors is really their business.

i never ordered from nirvana...and wont...imo that's all

i grew master kush last couple seasons thg. its my sleepy smoke.:) i'll be growing more in the fall, and making f2's...(crosses AI off to do list). i remember ducks grow. they looked great. now i know why he never said much about the smoke...(was'nt much to say)...

Exactly greenjoe--if you do not want to order from them, then don't.

Irish, my AIs are looking good and I'm looking forward to starting some Master Kush. I posted up some pics in my dirt thread.

But what about Paypaya? I heard on here that it was a killer strain, so I ordered it and a pack of AK-48.

I've had damp off problems with Paradise Seeds 'Twilight' which sound a lot like the OP. They germ and grow about 2"-3" then fall over dead. The base of the stem seems to just detach itself from the root. But I've been lucky so far with 5 of the 10 beans seeming to live life normally.

Latest posts

Back