Back With the micro sativa. GG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganja_Greg

Cannabis Cultivation
Reaction score
Hey all , well first off For those of you who remember me and those of you who dont just wanted to say hello to all of you on MJ passion its good to be back i really enjoy this website!

Now down to buisness! Sooo i decided to do another micro grow with a sativa, i plan to use all the same techniques i used in previous grows but im going to try and perfect my self. in this particular grow im gonna try to get some very old pure african sativa seeds from dutchbreed.com to pop now my chances are pretty slim here but i have about 20 left and im really hoping that atleast one will pop!

Going to be using the same cabinet i used with my previous micro sativa alice, but of course it has been and is still being highly modified with vital essential's!!! As some of you know i was all for the " cheap " grow with optimal output but i soon found out ya cant skimp if ya want good ganj =)

The Box is 4 feet tall 2 feet depth and width it has been gutted and painted flat white a new door will be installed soon to further increase the seal of the box.

im open for suggestions on closed space micro grow lighting obviously im very familiar with CFL but what else is out there anything new im not aware of?

pics soon of the progress probably tomorrow thanks for reading gotta run guys

GG

why not try the diy cooltube?
hemp goddess put it up for a dual 150 watt hps
ive read on this forum that by the time you spen enough money on cfls it about the same price as buy hps lights

:ciao: welcome back gg ,,
great to hear your growing again ,,,a new journal to direct ,,newbies to autostrains too lol ;)
,,goodluck :48:

What's up GG.... Glad to see you are back... I read your threads about Alice... Good luck...

Latest posts

Back