Banana leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cones36

Reaction score
whats all this talk about somking banana leaves and getting stoned off it?
true or false?

Are you for real?

do a google search man.

in fact read half of wikipedia, the totse, hive, rhodium, erowid, and bluelight archives, aswell as encyclopedia dramatica.

return to us once you are acquainted with this era/generation/decade.

The Effen Gee said:
Um...

Banana leaves?

don't you mean peel?
...and no, this is Marijuana Passion...

:yeahthat:Not Tropical Fruit Obsession...:yeahthat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

Cones36 said:
whats all this talk about somking banana leaves and getting stoned off it? true or false?
Well, it depends on how you prepare them. You have to use Banana leaves that are from the very top of the tree and freshly picked. They have to be immediately packed into oak barrels and kept at exactly 73.5 degrees F. for two days, 27 minutes and 46 seconds. Then, you take them out of the barrel and cure them in a 81.7 degree banana leaf curing chamber until 14 minutes after 8.

If you follow these directions closely, those banana leaves will mess you up!

Trust me.

POTUS left out the banana oil. You can get totally ripped, but it takes careful preparation. First you chew up the peel a bit at a time and spit out the 'chewage' into a large paper funnel made out of the New York Times. Then you (contd. page 98)

I know back in the day the Rastas would roll in banana leaf. I dont know about getting high on them though. I thought it was for making big spliffs.

hey dont mix bananas and nutmeg. there actually is a psychoactive compound in nutmeg called mysticin. from which a chemical can be derived to produce mda/mdma.

but lol yea, dont try to trip mysticin.

I wish this were true.
I've got 5 banana trees growing in my upstairs plant room right now.
They're waiting for spring so they can be put out on the back deck.
they don't give fruit but they look cool.;)

THAT, is a really good idea.

I have some red chinese finger banana trees that are winter dormant, I should take them inside.

The Effen Gee said:
THAT, is a really good idea.

I have some red chinese finger banana trees that are winter dormant, I should take them inside.

Bringing them inside works great. If they get too tall you just cut them back to around 18in. of the ground and let them grow back.
Living in Cal. your lucky in as much as you can leave them in the ground.
I have to grow them in large planters or dig them up in the fall.
They overwinter pretty good indoors though.:D

I REALLY hate digging up banana trees.

Almost as bad as bamboo removal...

The Effen Gee said:
...and no, this is Marijuana Passion...

Not Tropical Fruit Obsession...

:spit: OMG that was funny.

I remember when I was 12 yrs old, me and a friend went with her family to a cabin by a lake. It was during winter and got dark outside early. Her parents let us roam the woods with our flashlights. Her dad was a drunk and had a few coolers stashed in various places inside and outside. We snuck a few Coors Lights then she brought up something about smokin banana peels. We tried it and it was nasty. :p Of course this was a few years before I tried pot. Guess it was coming huh...lmao.

Fond memories, fond memories.

Just gotta ask tho..

Are you 12?

:rolleyes:

:p

well if we all working towards funny things....
how about moon flowers now those are the weardest s#it

When I was a kid I used to smoke "rabbit tobacco" or "Gnaphalium obtusifolium"
We didnt do it to get high, just as a tobacco substitute.. It has a very pleasant aroma when burned... Some folks believe it also has medicinal purposes... But Bananna Peels???? In jail maybe..haha

Latest posts

Back