Bananas and blueberries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have @boo bring you some muffins lol
that conversation went down Tuesday night...;)
I’m starting to crave these blueberry muffins I’m hearing about. You say it really smells like blueberry? I may have to sample them myself 🤪
smells and tastes just like blueberry muffins...I believe a taste can be arranged...yummy is a good description for it...the banana saphire does me in at night, the blueberry is a nice day time smoke...

My weed never tastes like the description written on the page that makes you push the button. My new Fire OGxBlueberry tastes nothing like blueberry but is quite tasty with an amazing smell when you open the jar but no blueberry. Good buzz tho. Do you find your weed smells the amazing way the write up for it reads?

My weed never tastes like the description written on the page that makes you push the button. My new Fire OGxBlueberry tastes nothing like blueberry but is quite tasty with an amazing smell when you open the jar but no blueberry. Good buzz tho. Do you find your weed smells the amazing way the write up for it reads?
Mine never even looks like the pictures they put in the ads.

Mine never even looks like the pictures they put in the ads.
I know. I usually try to find someone that is growing the strain that I’m looking at nowadaze with a grow journal or on you tube. I don’t usually believe the smoke reports on YouTube either unless they also have a grow to go along with them. I’ve pushed the buy me button more than once excited about the write up. Bourbon, is sometimes involved 🤪

I know. I usually try to find someone that is growing the strain that I’m looking at nowadaze with a grow journal or on you tube. I don’t usually believe the smoke reports on YouTube either unless they also have a grow to go along with them. I’ve pushed the buy me button more than once excited about the write up. Bourbon, is sometimes involved 🤪
i really like homegrowtv on youtube. thats where i got the idea to grow the muffins

I've got blue berry muffins and old growth og in cart, 🛒 staring at them....
Bubba

Latest posts

Back