banana peels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
any good for anything?im to lazy to research plus i get an extra post.haha forgive me i just woke up and im eating one.

Put em in a worm bin. Blend em up and mix with some soil or sumthing. (non chem) and get doz of red wrigglers. Free worm castings. Love used coffee grounds too. eggshells. Just about anything left over non-meat.

Don't quote me on this but I've heard they used peels to cure warts in those days long, long ago...........

Don't some people let them rot so that the gas escaping helps to form buds?

I'm not saying that works, I just think I have heard it before. I do Mutt's routine with the composting.

I found this reference:

SRI researchers have shown that in a single step, they can take pulverized coal -- or anything else that contains carbon, including human waste or banana peels, for example -- and directly transform the fuel's chemical energy into electricity by electrochemically oxidizing the carbon.

Oscar said:
I found this reference:
word ill get right on transfering my banana peels and **** into energy for my lights now thanks.hahaha

I read on here once that placing bananas or banana peels around the plant during veg will encourage them to become female based on some gas they give off as they ripen. The person that mentioned it said they'd gotten 6/6 females doing that. I tried it, but both of my plants turned male.

poopsie said:
I read on here once that placing bananas or banana peels around the plant during veg will encourage them to become female based on some gas they give off as they ripen. The person that mentioned it said they'd gotten 6/6 females doing that. I tried it, but both of my plants turned male.

just goes too show not too believe everything you hear :D

rotting bananas will give off ethylene gas which has the effect of ripening fruit. I have not heard that it has any effect on flowers, though. Yo could always try Myth Busters .... "Dear Myth Busters, can you tell me if placing rotting bananas around my dope farm will produce more bud. Thanks, Mr. Smoketoomuch."

The gas you all speak of is ethylene gas. It is given off by the rotting banana peels and if you put them under the plant during veg and early flower it will stimulate more females by %.

This is from way back in my past.

hXXp://users.lycaeum.org/~sputnik/Humor/banadine.html

This is a quote fom insde the article, and I can confirm it to be true ;)

and it also makes sex the most intense thing ever experienced... orgasms are heightened to the extent that some people are known to have gotten heart attacks...

As Mutt said, compost them.

Or ...

Get in touch with Papa... GuruSwami on everything unorthodox inc bannana peels.

Dex

Latest posts

Back