Barrie Beer Brewery Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCPezDispenser

Makka Pakka Smoka Doob
Reaction score
Ok, so this came up in the "Move to Canada" thread. These are pictures from inside the old Molson beer brewery in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. You can see it wasn't brewing beer anymore, LOL. Great pics. Like someone said in the other thread, one of the guys only got like 1 or 2 years for this and had a previous conviction.

771096-1.jpg

771098-2.jpg

771100-3.jpg

771104-4.jpg

771107-5.jpg

771110-6.jpg

771111-7.jpg

771114-8.jpg

Those pics are MAD THC. I'll bet there electric bill was outrageous!:eek:

man that crazy...i gotta party with them!....lol...hey THCPezDispencer...im a newbee...can you help answerthis Q...im tryna make a 20sqf garden...4 by 5 ft...will a 400wtt hps bulb w/ 55000 lumens work

It's quite the setup, living quarters and all! Mmmmm... trays of bud....

I posted these pics a couple months ago.... the photographer was a local guy from the newspaper... I was living down the street from here when this happened..... any real questions i know most everything about that place :)

And yes.. biggest indoor grow to date..and it ran for two or more years before they busted it...

Wow. I would never leave that place. I would have no reason to, especially if it had internet access, lol.

I wonder what the electric bill must have looked like! :eek: :shocked:

:holysheep: Thats alot of bud. You must have smelled that from 2 blocks away

BurntBeyondRecogition said:
any real questions i know most everything about that place :)

What was the capacity? How much bud was it pumping out a month?

Latest posts

Back