Beeney's No Name 5 Plant trail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be getting pretty mature here shortly, a good sign is alternating nodes! I'd
Be looking for pre flowers soon if I were you, you wanna get those males out as early as possible! Green mojo!

I can't see any signs of males in there...Fingers are crossed....I'll get some photos of the tops in next few days and upload them when I can

Beeney

Pic one looks to be female, I see a calyx with two hairs in the nook of the nodes. Pic four tells me they're mature due to the alternating nodes. Keep looking at where the secondary stems branch out from the main stem, it will have a calyx with two hairs if it's fem, and look like tiny balls and will be slightly raised with a tiny stem if it's a male! Really need to look close to be certain, those pics are almost close enough! Lol

Cheers dude :)
Fingers crossed for them all lol...I'll keep posting pics as they age

So here I am now on day 65.....Had a stroke of bad luck and ended up with only 2 female plants :-( 3 out of my 5 were male.
So the smallest plant I had, Was a female...And the second biggest plant I had was female.
Shame the biggest one weren't female that one was a beast even by the time I cut it down !

Here's a few snaps of them 2 days ago

Beeney

View attachment Snapchat-1714006176496325653.jpg

View attachment Snapchat-148972244873970842.jpg

View attachment Snapchat-8268019455686270352.jpg

Latest posts

Back