Beginner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windforce22

Reaction score
:D I need some help wondering if anyone around here can help me. i wanna what exactly is Dro , whats are the diff dro and regular weed and also whats a dank?

windforce22 said:
:D I need some help wondering if anyone around here can help me. i wanna what exactly is Dro , whats are the diff dro and regular weed and also whats a dank?
OK Dro or Hydro weed is grown using water. Meaning that the roots are under water and not in dirt. Regular weed is grown in the dirt. Sorry but a Dank is something in a mans pants. :rofl: Sorry man couldn't help it. :p Dank is just something they call weed.

by any chance do any of you guys know a website where i can find info about this?

windforce22 said:
by any chance do any of you guys know a website where i can find info about this?
There is plenty of info on here depending on what kind of info your looking for. What do you wanna know?

Well how i wanna know how to grow some weed lol , i wanna know where i can buy all the equipment i need and how to make some dro lol

Trust TBG,he knows what he is talking about.I started to grow with out any idea about the different lights there for different stages,to soil and soil mix,to nutes, on down the line of just basic things you need to know and to have for your grow and your plants.To be honest i didnt know about growing and you could tell on my grow and all the simple questions that i flooded this forum with.Just take some time and do some reading and i will tell you things will be alot easier for you.Good luck on your grow:farm:

yes knowledge is power, the more you know the more chance you have of having a sucessful grow. i dont care who you are or how long you have grown, you will learn something new almost everyday;)

yeah man i started my first plant before i found this site, i was using all the info that people like to spread wich is mostly b.s., but today i have a nice beauty that i am proud to call my own.
reading is fundamental

Latest posts

Back