Beginners Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT STRAIN ARE THESE

• ???

• ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

RB1

THE BLOOMING BEGINNING
Reaction score
Ok Well I Live In The Caribbean So I Get The Best Of Both Worlds, I Get Alot Of Sun And I Can Grow Inside Which Is What I,m Doing Presently. It All Started When I Found Some Seeds And I Thought I Would Experiment And See What Happens.

I First Potted Loads Of Seeds Thinkin That Only A Couple Would Crack But Instead I Had Nearly 50 Plants Growing In Various Mediums Attached Is A Picture. I Couldnt Have Been More Wrong !!!

P1010631.JPG

P1010630.JPG

End Of Week 1

I Was Getting Told Off My Various Family Members So I Decided To Get Rid Of The Ones I Couldnt Handle (that Was Hard) And Kept Just A Couple. Please Bare In Mind At This Point I Am Just Using Natural Sunlight.

P1010633.JPG

P1010634.JPG

Well I Have Made A Makeshift Box And Have Added One Extra Light. I Got Told By Growdude That They Are Possibly Stretching For Light And I Am Confusing That With Healthy Growth. I Gave Them Their First Feeding Of 20.20.20 Fertilizer Yesterday And Have Left Them Under The Lights Instead Of Taking Outside , So Hopefully We Should See Some Better Results. I,ve Found That Since I Have Put More Lights On Them That They Are Showing Signs Of More Leaf Growth Toward The Bottom So Fingers Crossed ;)

you need only 1 plant per container.if thats is what i am seeing,you have several in 1 container.u need to transplant them into single pots.jmo

I Have Now Translanted Them Into One Plant Per Pot. I Just Cant Upload Pictures That Have Been On Another Thread. But You Can Check Out The Thread On Introduce Yourself Called Guess What

Tonight I Will Add Another Cfl Light , Add Some Refective Material Such As Foil To The Inside Of My Box And Try Out Some Low Stress Training And See If I Can Get The Bottoms Of My Babies A Bit More Beefy.

RB1 said:
Tonight I Will Add Another Cfl Light , Add Some Refective Material Such As Foil To The Inside Of My Box And Try Out Some Low Stress Training And See If I Can Get The Bottoms Of My Babies A Bit More Beefy.

Flat white paint is better than foil. but IMO foil is better than nothing just use the dull side out not the shiney side.

Be gentle when tieing them down, plant is pretty plyable but you dont want to bend the stem over in a crease.

When using lights you should have 3000-5000 lumens per sq.ft, IMO you could vegg with 3000 with no problems.
So add up the lumens on your bulbs and measure your vegg area L x W to see if your close to that.

Then after a week or so I bet you see a real diferance.

Reactions: RB1
**** **** **** bloody typical , i got ya reply this morning growdude and i did everything that you advised me not to do. i used the shiney side of the foil and i was trying to be extra careful with stem of the secon plant and it split slightly. i hope it will recover???!!!!!

you live and learn right? i have added some pictures so you can advise me accordingly. I have two bulbs 25 w 2300k and a 42w 6500k

P1010754.JPG

P1010753.JPG

P1010752.JPG

P1010756.JPG

P1010755.JPG

if you look carefully at the plant in the white pot you may see what i mean about the stem being slightly damaged

Well After My Calamity Of Lsrt Forthe First Time Everything Seems To Be Fine , The Plants And Held Down And The Shoots At The Bottom Of The Plant Are Getting Bigger And Growing In A Upwards Position Which Is What Its Meant To Be Doing, Sofar So Good . What Was The Top Of The Plantand Was Facing Down Has Now Grown But Has A Bend In It Which Looks Odd As It Trys To Go Up

yea it will grow up, may need tied down again latter but dont over do it either, how tall was your grow area?

Reactions: RB1
Well Its Very Small 2x2 Maybe Not Very Big At All. Do You Think That The 2300k And The 6500k Cfl Bulbs Will Be Ggod For That Space

Latest posts

Back