Beginning to explore Baking, Cooking & Tinctures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakedSugar

BakedSugar
Reaction score
My husband & I have been up in the beautiful PNW - Seattle area for nearly 10 years now, but I grew up in LA & he in the midwest. We love it here, but have yet to connect with anyone we can share our passions with!

We are not newbies by any stretch, but I am very new to these particular concepts. So any info, guidance, etc would be greatly appreciated!!

I am struggling to help a couple of family members who are currently dealing with a severe amount of pain & discomfort, as well as their inability to smoke.

We are looking to gather info from like-minded experienced people, and to hopefully establish relationships in our local community! - BakedSugar

Welcome to mp. Eh if its recipes you want its recipes you will get.Check out Marijuana Cuisine - Marijuana Recipes - Marijuana Cooking section. Very informative as well as fun.

BakedSugar said:
I am struggling to help a couple of family members who are currently dealing with a severe amount of pain & discomfort, as well as their inability to smoke. - BakedSugar
hey Baked! Good to meetcha! Cooking with Weed can help your ailing family members with their pain, I hope. You have to start small and work up. Make one of them some Canna Butter brownies or a cake. Have them try just one until they can judge their own personal tolerance to it.

Wait a day or longer and if the first try didn't produce the right effect, up the dose. There really isn't an upper limit until it works, but if you start too high of a dose/per/brownie, it might give them the spins or not land right if it gets them too messed up, too fast.

Ya know what I mean?

Good luck to you!

I love edible cannabis but have hardly any background in making my own. I recently made up a batch of medicated muffins. The first night I ate one and didn't get off that well, so I ate another...that was a mistake. I ended up hallucinating my butt off as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep. My mind just would not stop bringing new illusions on. I lay there til about 4AM and finally just passed out.

Use caution when figuring out dosages for edibles IMHO.

Peace...j.b.

Tincture & honey oil etc is something I would love to try but am cautious because of the need for such easily combustible chemicals etc to extract the THC.

As for cooking, it is great fun but be prepared to waste a little bit while you find your footings on how to cook it properly.

I had to laugh at the title containing thw word baking :)

-Trippy

We really love cookies :D Can't wait to experience and share.

Were in the same boat. New town, don't know anyone to share with. Best of luck...

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

:ciao: an :welcome: come get :bong2: an come :watchplant: with us!!!!
stop by my grow log, the link in my sig

GoNAVY said:
We really love cookies :D Can't wait to experience and share.

Were in the same boat. New town, don't know anyone to share with. Best of luck...
Navy, Thanks for the response! Any chance you are in the PNW?

Latest posts

Back