best organic soil any1 please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hXXp://www.growell.co.uk/p/1304/Bio-Bizz-All-Mix-Soil.html

:)

:peace:

they dont send internationaly :( however does any1 know if its illegal to ship 500liters of Soil through DHL :/ i mean how much will 60kg cost lol i hope not more then 100pounds =/

I know they dont, I was just showing you how it is packaged so there is no clue to what it is for ;)

:peace:

if i will be ordering a big quantity such as 800liters i got to write a letter that its for the garden and suppliers here sell hotweather soil which is bad for my garden when im living in the coldest area in my location ;) .

No wories crozar. i use bio bizz all-mix soil.

lablel reads- ALL MIX
RECOMMENDED USE:for indoor and outdoor plants.all
kinds of flowers,vegetables,herbs,tree
and lawns.

MAJOR CONSTITUENTS:peat moss,spaghnum peat, worm
castings,perlite,pre-mix

PH 6.2-6.6

SHOULD BE ALL GOOD MAN:D

Thanks all , now your making me want to order tonight lol

however after making calls , no one sends internationally , and here DHL said they can provide a service which they pick up the goods and bring it to my home however the price is expensive for 50KGs it is around 880 euro and the 50kg is just about 300liters of soil that cost around 90euro :( should i pay the extra 880 :( , no shops here provide it nor anywere around 1000km from my area , is it possible to get them cheaper ? i hope i can find Singapore or Malaysian shop right now ebay .my provides it however its a UK store =/ weird , im waiting for reply and i hope its possible because singapore is way cheaper then Euro's ...
my position is unlucky lol 6 hours to singapore and 6 hours to germany , im in the middle of the desert aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Latest posts

Back