Best place to get cannabis oil/live happily

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancer_survivor

Reaction score
Everyone was so kind yesterday and responded so beautifully, I thought I'd ask another question. I'm in a LOT of pain, can't even walk; and when I checked the mmj requirements for the dispensary in Arcata, California I saw for the first time that the requirements included side-effects of chemo--and arthritis.

Denver is too cold, and I also have a touch of COPD, which would probably not be a good place for me. Albuquerque is also a possibility.

I guess my question is this: I can move anywhere in the US. What would your recommendations be? There needs to be reasonable COL, a college nearby, decent weather and mmj.

I await your responses.

I wish folk near ya be helpin yual quick to this cause I ant to yur area but I wish yual well and fine suited just be safe to yur trails walkin and stay regular to site cause friends her yual be makin ;)

BWD

I can't believe 78 people looked at it and only one person responded (but didn't address my inquiry). Is it my breath? :eek:

Cali? The desert? .. If you want to be warm look at compassionate states. I think you need to research for what YOU need. I think that's why many looked but no one responded.

Sorry pilgrem lol ok here how bout this

I guess my question is this: I can move anywhere in the US. What would your recommendations be? There needs to be reasonable COL, a college nearby, decent weather and mmj.

I await your responses.

Sounds like any major city in Canada ifin yual take notion to leave yur state side ;)

Hope yual get the answers yual lookin fur friend ;)

Sorry couldnt be more help

BWD

Canada's too cold, Drifter, and too far to drive, etc. Remember, I can barely walk. But I feel very hopeful nowadays: determined that what I need--rather than sit around and feel sorry for myself--is: a warm pool to swim in, mmj, and weight lifting (along with my vegan diet and supplements).

I just received from Amazon a really extraordinary book by Robert Cheeke, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. I'm about half way through it. Even though I'm probably not going to be a bodybuilder, per se, this book is inspiring me to get back on track. As I may have mentioned: I had ovarian cancer a year ago, did chemo, lost all my hair--the hair grew back, thick and curly. But after the chemo I was diagnosed with degenerative osteoarthritis.

I am in so much pain, but rather than sit around and feel sorry for myself, I'm pursuing a very deliberate program of diet and exercise. I was a vegetarian most of my life: as a child, really felt distaste for eating skin, bones, etc., and after reading Sinclair Lewis, stopped eating meat. I adopted veganism a few years ago for ethical reasons and am going mostly raw nowadays. I've always lifted weights, but light ones, 4 lbs., to support my career as a violinist and conductor.

Robert Cheeke's book is very inspirational. I found his webpage this morning and posted much the same question that I'm posting here: does anyone know of women my age (63 next month), who pursue weight lifting? I know it would help -- and there is this wonderful book I read years ago, Strong Women Stay Young, which reports research done in nursing homes where elderly men and women benefitted from weight lifting.

I have my choices narrowed down to Tucson and Las Cruces. Not really sure which one has the best (most easily accessible) mmj program: does anyone know?

Thanks,
Connie

4u2sm0ke said:
I like Washington State:D

Yeah, me, too, but it would kill me to drive that far (I'm in Texas).

I also like Humbolt State in Arcata, but again, too far. I'll do well to make it to NM or AZ.

Albuquerque has decent whether and the dispensary here in the state have some good bud and edibles of course there good bud pretty much everywhere all I can say is if I could afford to I would move my broken *** to that part of the state just to be closer to the dispensary.of course it does rain, snow, and heat there but its alright

skullcandy said:
Albuquerque has decent whether and the dispensary here in the state have some good bud and edibles of course there good bud pretty much everywhere all I can say is if I could afford to I would move my broken *** to that part of the state just to be closer to the dispensary.of course it does rain, snow, and heat there but its alright

Yes, I lived in Albuquerque before I moved here and I liked it there. Of course that was 12 years or so ago, before the mmj laws changed.

Do you think the dispensaries in Alb. are better than the ones in Cruces?

Tucson would be a better choice but some old lady on CityData told me that her friends found it impossible to get mmj, even though they were ill.

Latest posts

Back