Best places for hydro supplies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedrone

Talks real slow
Reaction score
I've noticed that there are threads about where to get seeds all over this forum, but I haven't seen anything about where to get all of your nutes and grow mediums and lights and etc.

I'm looking for some stuff to build my own DWC system and I would like some guidance as to where to search. Where I live if I go to the local store and buy any of these things people would know what was up before I even got back home and that is not an option.

Anyways in all of my internet searching I've found what I think are some pretty good deals but I haven't seen everything I'm sure.

The sites I've seen so far are as follows:

stealhhydroponics.com
bghydro.com
thebigtomato.com

That's all I can think of at the moment but I will add more if and when I think of them.

I would like to say that I am in no way affilliated with any of these sites , or any other for that matter, and I am not trying to sell any of this stuff.

I would try the local tractor supply store for the buckets and lids, and a pet store for the air pump and air stones.

Tell them town folks you are storing water for your fish.:D

htgsupply, ebay, local hydro store

and of course people know what you are up to at the hydro store- lol just say you are growing tomatoes!

GrowinGreen said:
and of course people know what you are up to at the hydro store- lol just say you are growing tomatoes!

right--i walked in my first hydro store, and was all sheepish just kinda lookn around. once i did start talking, i just kinda told the guy how i was lookin to grow (not to be confused with what) and he steered me in the right direction. i want to own a hydro store...

No hydro stores here. Pop. 350. Closest town 3,600. One grocery store and one general store, which is where my aunt and two of my cousins work, not even going to try that. The closest thing after that would be about thirty five miles away. I have to do most of this online, I was just looking for the best prices and hoping to maybe help out another being on my journey.

Latest posts

Back