best quality?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
:holysheep: dwc with chem. fert. or organic dirt grow for my 5 skunk bag seed is one better than the other im comparing prices and bolth cost about the same to set up my closet.is one better than the other???

Personally I like the organic...but it's all a matter of preference...good luck to you. I believe the hydro will be cheaper to run in the long run, once intitial expenses are over.

Lol and I prefer mineral based or as stated above "chemical".. I dont notice a big difference in taste, and I prefer the speed of hydro, it allows you to squeeze in an extra crop every year.. Hydro-organic is not an option for me, the organic nutes can become a headache in a hydro setup..

You will get a million different answers to this question, its like asking... What tastes better chicken or beef?

MindzEye said:
Lol and I prefer mineral based or as stated above "chemical".. I dont notice a big difference in taste, and I prefer the speed of hydro, it allows you to squeeze in an extra crop every year.. Hydro-organic is not an option for me, the organic nutes can become a headache in a hydro setup..

You will get a million different answers to this question, its like asking... What tastes better chicken or beef?
beef!

DWC with chemical ferts, it's faster more productive cleaner and less labor, i dont think there will bea difference in taste, choice isyours ;)

Latest posts

Back