best seeds for the best yield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

Reaction score
hey whats gonna on bredren i havnt i posted a few threads before i hvnt been on for a wile ha my first harvest didnt get much from it doh had a lot of minor setbacks and is was my first grow thanks to u guys i made it through with bout 200 grams and i have alot more knowledge right now .but i still have questions im trying to get the most from my harvest this time what seeds bring in the most wieght and still gives a bbuzz to the brain

yeah i have heard alo bout bibuds i heard that its good on quantity but not sure bout the quality dont want a bulk of my **** which is impotent quantity is important to me but so is quality

do u guys no anything about white widow? in comparism to bigbud duality quantity

klown said:
do u guys no anything about white widow? in comparism to bigbud duality quantity
Whats up klown. We have grown White Widow a few times and i can say that it's the best bud we've smoked to date. As far as yield goes our last grow we had 20+ small clones and got over a 1/2 lb. of dry cured killer bud. ;)

Listen to TBG im planning on growing some WW hopefully i will be able to yield enough. I will keep you posted or you can check my grow journal when i get my seeds in.

aiight then i take u guys words for it mayb i might try them both do u think thats gonna be a problem i have 2 METRES CUBED OF SPACE 600 watts lamp intractor and extractor fans can i fit like 20 plants in there 10 bigbud and 10 whte widow

i am going to do my next grow bigbud and WW if the seeds i got from hemcy grow well i am going to try and breed them as they are bowth very potent strains i think it could be rilly sick

i think thats what im gonnna do get them both in there see how that worki wanted to start my crop early but im goign away on short vacation with my girlin a couple weeks so gotta wait dont wanna start and then live my babies unattended to for some days

Latest posts

Back