Best state to grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its no picnic in Florida. One of my son's friends got pulled over the other night and was given a ticket when they found a small pipe. He must go to court. He will get fined , probation, and have to be drug tested while on probation.
Lots of money makers for the city. Thank goodness he did not get tested and charged or have anything on him.

I'll tell you the best state to grow in...Its the state you dont get busted in.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Hey El Capitan' (captainviper)

citizens of the US arent afraid to vote. they're afraid to get supeona'd for jury duty! ;)

I encourage every American citizen here to join the 2nd American Revolution and to vote. Just one friggin time in your life, if you can quit whinin and cryin register to vote and join the rEVOLution.

this would be a HUGE step towards legalization. :hubba:

google him

Okay first things first. How long does it take Captain to type like that. Every word starts with a capital letter.

I have no idea what the MJ laws are where I live. But I do agree with the philophy of everyone needs to vote. It is so sad that the right-wing of our country are the only ones that come out to vote in majority. Around 50% of Americans vote in national elections. Local elections are much much lower. Check out some voter turn out polls in other democratic countries. Do you ever wonder why places like Belgium, or Canada are more liberal in their ideas and philosophy? Belgian voter turnout in National elections in the last 40 years is 95% avg. Canada avg 76%, Germany 86%, Sweden 86%.

Captain is right. Register to vote. If you are registered find your voter ID card. Then get off your *** and VOTE!

You should see Mexico, citizens care, they protest, they plaster signs on every flat surface, they drive around with megaphones, they have parades on the streets, and they talk amoungst eachother. and when decisions are made against the popular public opinion.....they make it known..........and these are daily activities.

I envy our brothers and sisters to the south. The amercian general public are way behind, they just dont realize it yet.

Latest posts

Back