Best Vaporizer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoxchamp

Reaction score
Is there a best vaporizer? I was looking at the volcano or volcano digital but a $350-$550 (ebay) is a big commitment. Does the volcano help enhance the taste, produce less toxins, or get you a better high versus other high end vaporizers? Is the digital vaporizer worth the extra $150.

Check out the vapezilla. If I had the money for a vap, I'd save for that one ;)

I got a $30 vap, I don't even use it but it was the cheapest Ive ever seen a vap so thought I'd try it. It vaporizes the weed, thats about it. I dunno what those 500$ ones do that makes it so $$$$

allovher said:
I got a $30 vap, I don't even use it but it was the cheapest Ive ever seen a vap so thought I'd try it. It vaporizes the weed, thats about it. I dunno what those 500$ ones do that makes it so $$$$
That is what I want to know. I'd imagine that a $30 vape doesn't do the job quite as well but would a nice $200 vape hold its own against a volcano? Does one produce the best taste or release fewer toxins? Is there a place I can go to see side by side comparisons? What is so special about the vapezilla?

The mist tastes like azz though, I have to hook up the vap tube to a bong just to help filter out the nasty taste

I don't think it's the price as much as it is the temp you set it on.

After several hours of research I think I am going with the Super Vapezilla but IDK if I can swing the $500. Antine know where I can get them cheaper? And what was it that made the Super Vaporizer be named best vape on the market?

I have a silver surfer vape, and I am happy with it. I heats up pretty quick,and is easy to use. Maybe the Vapezilla is better, but I doubt if it is 300 bucks better.

vapezilla lets you control the temperature either with a dial, or for lots more $$ a digital thing.. it heats up using a ceramic piece, which doesn't alter the taste in anyway

Oh, and it looks slick, which is important. ;)

Does the Digi Vapor or natural goods vaporize work as well as the vapezilla? They appear to be a knock off but for under 1/2 the cost. If you took a max hit from the vapezilla or the volcano about how much of a gram could you vape in a maximum hit? Does a volcano or a vapezilla have a smoother hit?

Latest posts

Back