Best way to infuse cannabis in milk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliavon43

Reaction score
Are there any good choices to infuse cannabis in Milk? Also if anyone would like to share a good tasting option. Thank You

I have not tried this(not sure why someone would want to infuse milk-it would probably taste awful)) but there are articles out there. I would use a double boiler for this one to prevent scalding the milk…

https://potguide.com/blog/article/how-to-make-cannabis-infused-milk/
As far as a tasting option-pinch your nose closed. Cannabis infused oil does not taste good. I can’t imagine milk would hide the taste…

Different strains of marijuana offer different benefits. First, you can choose between a sativa and indica strain. Sativas are known to cause a strong cerebral buzz while indicas will cause a strong body stone. If you are looking to entertain your friends and simply have a good time together then you should try some sativa buds. If you want to have chilled-out lazy afternoon then you should probably go for an indica like Purple Kush. Thankfully it is the 21st century and you can easily lay your hands on a hybrid strain that blends indica and sativa characteristics.

Why not just use a tincture and dose each glass of milk. I wouldn’t think this would taste that great but perhaps you could add vanilla or another flavoring that you like. I’m not a milk drinker. Only use a bit in my coffee and for cooking.

Why not just use a tincture and dose each glass of milk. I wouldn’t think this would taste that great but perhaps you could add vanilla or another flavoring that you like. I’m not a milk drinker. Only use a bit in my coffee and for cooking.
I add it to my iced tea with slices of lemon
Adds to the flavor nicely

Milkshake would be awesome. Milk has fat so it would be a good carrier.

Latest posts

Back