Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

What a wonderful morning:)

Cool and quite:)

BIU:bong:

hello to you too smokinmom :hubba:

and drft, ozzy, 4u, and all

morning Duck---you certainly are up and at em early @3:50 my time---tuff time sleeping here---got the borg---looking like mites/and/or white fly in the flower room---need to figure out what to do---only 3 weeks left till harvest---can't be spraying forbid---any thoughts

:ciao: rosebud too :D

Morning Orange :ciao:

:laugh: Not as early as you Orange.

Sent ya a pm on the mites.

:bongin: on the :22 :bong:

Should be able to purchase at your local box stores and grocery stores.

:bongin: on the:05

:bong::bong:

:ciao: Duck

Get plenty of rain in the last 48 hours? Took a while for us, but it finally came last night. No need to lug water :woohoo:

Hey drfting:ciao:

No rain yesterday but we did get an 1 1/2" the day/night before:D

Calling for rain again Thursday and Friday with cooling temps. My indoor love the cooling temps:D

:bongin: on the :10

:bong::bong::bong:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORANGE SUNSHINE!!!!
Enjoy your day!

On a worse note, can you get yourself some liquid lady bugs? It is a spray I have had to use in flower. It is organcic and you have to spray the heck outta them, but it worked for me.

Good morning my bongers!

so what you get for the mites orange...I do preventive maintanance..and dont have the issue..oh...and I use azamax

:bong:

hola mrs. Rosebud thanks for the happy b-day wishes :heart: 48 yrs.today and aging like fine wine :p ---will look for liquid ladybugs---nice to add to the arsenal---very leery to spray anything this late in flower

hey 4u---got me some "No Pest Strips" online---supposed to kill them in their tracks---no spraying---just a set it and forget it---emits a pesticide while it hangs---also gonna add a timer to the exhaust fan to give the stuff time to work while the lights are out

blazing saddles hot and humid here today---:bong: :bong:

Happy bday orange. I'll happily smoke in your honor today. :D

All u bongers sure get up early. :p

Gonna be a hot one here today. Should we stay in or venture to some chlorinated water somewhere? Decisions, decisions...

Have great daze drift, 7, bday boy, duck, rose, ozz, 4u...

I used those as well befor orangesunshine..me dont care for the pesticides and they sticky as heck...mine allways ended up wrapped around the fan leafs..:doh:..

its been a cooler day today but the sun should burn it off later....been working in the SHed...I really thinking on getting this t5 light setup for my veg area...insted of the 2 @ 400 and 250MH....going to go grow shop now and have a look see...also had a buddy stop by with a few more clones for the SHed...chiesel(sp)..HOG..and Pineapple express:yay:...how many strains yall running

:bong:

:rofl: 4u i too have had many a losing battle with the sticky fly strip and my hair---things are nasty with a mind of their own---you know i support the organics as much as i can---but---desperate situations require desperate measures---i am not losing my crop to the borg---

on the :11 :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back