Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I finished with a few Blue Moons and a bowl.
Life is good.

I had a great time celebrating orange's bday... Heheh

:D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

:bongin: on the :20

:bong::bong::bong:

and the :47:bongin::D

Jeepers :eek:

Everyone must be sleeping in this morning:)

:bongin: on the :47

SmokinMom said:
Life is good.

I had a great time celebrating orange's bday... Heheh

:D

glad you enjoyed yourself sm ;) many of my friends asked where i found the hottie dancing on the table :hubba: told them i do not kiss and tell :D thanks for being there :cool: life is good

Your such a gentleman Orange.

Good morning Duck...

Good morning all you bong heads, and you know who you are.

The wind is blowing, the walk was great, now I shall be smoking.
Join me please.

It's days like this you just want to set on the porch :bong: and watch the clouds go by

morning Rosebud---morning Ozzy try this purple peach earwax on the :49 :bong: :bong: breakfast of champions :woohoo:

Musings of a stoned woman:

I need color coded papers.

If i can't have dairy and no latte's, I am not sure life is worth living.

Thanks for being here. Who else could i share such important thoughts.

ozzydiodude said:
It's days like this you just want to set on the porch :bong: and watch the clouds go by

Exactly. (specially when you smoke the night time pot in the morning by mistake.)

what's shaking RB---color coded papers---don't kill yourself over lattes---you always got black coffee or tea---maybe take up boozing---

I love lattes. It is the last great food pleasure...I will put my big girl panties on and have another boring cup of asam black tea, but i will grieve my lattes. Soon i will quit whining about it too. but not yet.

How you doing Orange, does the party continue? How is the borg?

dang---just dang---thanking my lucky stars i survived another extended party like a rock star world tour---looking forward to a little down time on the porch there with you and ozzy watching the different cloud formations---tuff to tell if they are really chem trails though---battle with the borg has just begun---using the hot shot hanging pest strip---saw some dead this morning---concerned that the heat is gonna devastate the room---i am shutting down the exhaust when lights are out to give the pesticide a chance to soak in---

I didn't know those were safe to use around food stuff? I hope it works well for you. My flower room is 90 degrees and I can't do anything more that I know of to bring it down.

Glad you can still party like the rockstar you are.

Hey Ozzy you must be in the same weather pattern today.

Just a few clouds and no wind, the water is like a mirror.

The bong is gripped well on these days. Get daydreaming and forget it is in your hand.

Love the Latte's myself Rose but they don't like me:(
Need to stay away from dairy and it sucks, cause I love Ice Cream.

I will join in a little bong-a-thon with Rose and the rest of the BHC :D

:bong:::bong::bong:

Orange those pest strips don't do much ime a cold shower for the plants works better

thanks ozzy---here is where my head is at---3 weeks left---humidity in the room is constant 50% and i am concerned about mold/rot if i rinse them down with plain water---too late to spray anything organic or chemical base cause it's gonna leave a nasty taste---don't want predatory mites cause then i am still smoking mites---thought the strip for a week or so would knock down the assault---another week or so to clear out the residue and then harvest---???

i guess the rinse, hope for the best and fire up the de humidifier is the responsible road to take

Latest posts

Back