Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi ya Rose:ciao: Feeling good now had a bad day yesterday and got, ear phone and a splitting headache. Went to bed early and woke up real early.After 2 hours of BIU'ing I got on here and BIU'ed one for everyone:)

I am glad your feeling better now. Talked to much on the phone? Headaches are drainging. Do you still have company? Hope not if they gave ya a headache.

Thanks Rose:)

Yeah I was on the phone for 7+ hours total. Not much of a phone person and that is a lot for me.

My company been gone around 2 weeks and now I can get back to my garden more. Just love it with these cold temps coming. Just so exhilarating to walk into a nice spring like garden when its cold outside.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Going to be moving my tents around today. Trying to get them in the same room and get my co2 going in my flower tent. Busy busy day:)

BIU :bong:

Morning all,
Duck, good luck with the tents:aok: . Will you be running Co2 in each tent indivisualy, or in the room the tents are in together? Either way, it sounds like a cool upgrade, congrats. You'll be growing redwoods in there pretty soon, you'll need a chainsaw come harvest time :farm: :farm: :farm:
All right BHC you know what time it is........B...I.....U......:bong: :bong: :bong:
Moning Rose, I see you down there.:ciao:

:vap_bong__emoticon: Good morning peeps.

Good morning Cubby. Have you done your is it two miles? I am so impressed. I do a mile and a bit and am ready to come home.

Duck, be careful with that co2. I know nothing about it and am hoping you do. ;)

I am feeling sorry for all you guys with od grows. What a huge job to harvest.

The wind is blowing the yellow leaves around the yard, it really is fall.

Hey Orangesunshine, what up?

drft, hang in, the satori is worth it.

Sm, come back.

Hey Tasty, MVP!

The rest i forgot I do apologize, i need to get my bong on.

The tent move is going to have to wait a couple of days:( Right when I was about to begin company showed up and tomorrow is opening day of duck season.

cubby right now I have it in my veg tent trying to get use to it:) Once I get my tents moved I am just going to have it in my flower tent. If I see what I like I may expand once again.

Rose I always try to do my homework before starting these endeavors.
The NCH sticky and Growdude have been a big help, plus sources from other web sites.

TMT and time to BIU :bong:

It makes my morning to wake up and know I have jars of yummy bud to pick from. :bong: :ccc:
Right now playing the waiting game-to find out if we are gonna get the house.

Trying to keep calm and distracted in the meantime.
First try at bubble hash planned for today. That will keep me occupied for a while.
Using all the trimmings from the two autos - should be fun.

OS- thanks for the congrats. It is a great honor- and I still have so much to learn. Curing is kicking my but a bit- humidity is dropping faster than I want. I'm working it out though.

Fingers crossed 4 more days to wait.

:ciao: BHC....Im Home :bong:

Tastey..Love to wake and say..Hmmm..what Jar should I grab:D

enjoy makeing the bubble...I will be doing some around Christmas...Enjoy your smoke Girl

trim trim trim....Im sure glad its Friday and looks like Ill have a 3 day weekend..which as we know..I can use the time...anywho..Happy smoking everyone

:bong:

Opening day of duck season here:)

The party has started:)

Better stay in the Nest duck....

Its Duck season....wabbit season...no..no...duck season:D

Rain here now ....gotta keep me girls dry:bolt::bong:

Filled my first quart jar of many with some popcorn satori buds. The rest should be dry by monday.

Now i must wait....again....before i can crack my first jar. How long do you guys wait for the cure? Im trying to make it two weeks.

I like a good 30 days burped...and right now we have 12 @ 2qrt jars filled and Donated 2lbs all ready.....Smoke break

Hi guys and girls

Been humid yet windy today. Took my youngest horseback riding this afternoon. I love the fresh air of the country and the leather smell from the saddle. My horse was a bit temperamental and kept me on my toes. :p

My gal C just called and asked if she could bring a 12 pk of corona over. Since I have a few limes I said sure. Hope I'm up by kick off. :D

Biu! Hash for me tonight.

Opening day was a success. good times, good food and good friends:)

Good morning Bong hogs!

This has been a very busy week and glad it is over now. I think i might just biu all day. Lets do!

I would think if one was a duck they would not be happy about duck season...But I am glad you are having fun Duck.

Just call me 4 u, i can be there is 6 hours to help you trim.

good Morning BHC:ciao:

Moving my flower tent today:) The opening day weekend party is over and everyone went home:woohoo:

50 mph winds last night:eek: but they have subsided to a brisk wind now.

Hope everyone has a BIU day

Latest posts

Back