Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:eek: MP must have some serious SPAM blockers working. They have been hitting us hard and the blocker has been working amazing. But the names they come up with :laugh::rofl:

TMT BIU :bong:

:ciao: Good morning BHC,
Congrats to Duck, Rose, Drfting, and 4U on your harvests and I hope your buds are so heavy you have to move them by wheelbarrow :hubba:
The only thing I'm harvesting at the moment is my tropical garden. :eek: I dug up and potted the 16 Bannana trees, put 22 varieties of Elephant Ears in 5 gallon buckets to over winter in the basement under lights, the only things left are to dig and store all the Canna bulbs +/- 200. My back will be sore this evening.......glad I got a cabinet full of leafy goodness.
You all take care and.........BIU BHC!!!!
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Cubby, I didn't know you were a tropical gardener...Wow, I love the looks of Elephant ears. Are they a shade plant? How big are your banana trees?
I am a lazy gardener and don't plant anything that needs to be dug in the winter but I am impressed with folks that do.

Morning Rose, I've been growing tropicals here for 6-7 years, since I was told I couldn't. I showed the nay sayers I can!!!
This years bannanas were alittle on the short side. Not enough rain, but they still reached12-15 feet in the ground and 8-10 in large patio pots.
Elephant Ears (Home Depot type) 8 feet in the ground, 5 feet in pots.
Canna got 8 feet in soil.
Castor beans plants (what the KGB use to make ricin poisin from) grew to about 25 feet, from seed!
Up on the deck I grew 20 varieties of Colocasia/Alocasia (fancy elephant ears ) and 8-10 Banna trees and A bunch of Hibiscus (they're in the house now, and still flowering :D )
I use this seasonal jungle garden to grow my outdoor weed in stealth. I keep my MJ to a 3 foot max height so the foliage of the tropicals combined with all the colors of the annuals (Petunias, Coleus, New Guinea Impatients ) keeps the weed from sticking out. I grew 9 plants in 5 gallon smart pots out there, and unless I pointed them out you'd never know they were there.

I want to see that. That is awesome. 12-15 feet is big. I bet that is a site to see in full summer. I did a teepee once with castor beans I think. Thanks for telling me that, I can just see it.

Good afternoon fellow bongers! I have a busy day of trimming ahead of me here:hubba:
Some California Sunsets that have been hanging for about a week and a half now. I can't wait for the ISO oil from the trim!

I hope you all are having a great day, this bongs for you!:bong:

Just texted SM.

Wonder if she is up yet?

haha is after 12pm noon?? then she aint up yet...lol..

:bong::bong:

Alum..Laura and took day off to get ahead of trimming..we have a few more days of dry ( but cold) weather...spotted some rot other day and rains are coming friday and here for a while...more later:bolt:backyard

cubby said:
I use this seasonal jungle garden to grow my outdoor weed in stealth. I keep my MJ to a 3 foot max height so the foliage of the tropicals combined with all the colors of the annuals (Petunias, Coleus, New Guinea Impatients ) keeps the weed from sticking out. I grew 9 plants in 5 gallon smart pots out there, and unless I pointed them out you'd never know they were there.

Cubby-
That's what I want to try and do. Keep my girls low and hide them in with a bunch of other stuff. I'm still concerned about the smell. Not sure what we have local that is super smelly but I'm going to start looking.

good morning Rose,4u,cubby,orange,drft,tasty,and the 2 mia's SM and Ozzy :ciao:

BIU:bong:

Good morning peeps,

I was not patient and smoked some medicine woman that wasn't cured of course... that's pretty good stuff right there, just think after a cure.

Duck, did you get done harvesting?

4U, want me to come over and help. Not this weekend, but next? ha

BIU peeps!

:ciao: Hi folks. Thanks for the message ducky. Nice to know I've been missed. Things have been busy here, and add that to a funk I've been in.

But I'm back. Look out. :p

Hope everyone's having a nice week.

:ciao: GOOOOD morning BHC!!!!,
I hope everyone's having a good day. Went out for my morning walk today, 28* :eek: , just about froze off my.......dangley bits :rolleyes:
SM, good to see you back from your little hyatus. You gotta' shake that funk, and your booty!
Rose, have you noticed, nobody's suprised you couldn't keep your paws off that Medicine Woman, :p we probably couldn't either :eek:
Tastyness, smell cammoflage is easier than visual. I just plant lots of culinary herbs. I put in a variety of sages, oreganos, and basils.They smell good, look good, and taste good....Win,Win,Win:banana:
O.K. let's get this thing in gear......:bong: :bong: :bong: ...BIU BHC:D

morning peeps---hope the harvests are going well

sm---glad you are out of your funk

where is our man ozzy

rb---smoke no herb before its time---that means let it cure lol

cubby---always nice to read your adventures

4u---nice to get that stuff in before the rains

duck---as always you are a gentleman

tasty---you look good in red---congrats

drft---where ya been

am---fellow ca too much fog here to see any sunsets lately---iso away

all others---wake and bake baby---:bong: :bong: :lama:

cubby said:
SM, good to see you back from your little hyatus. You gotta' shake that funk, and your booty!

:yeahthat:

Especially the last part:hubba::hubba:

Not to sure about that Orange, gave the gf the boot today.:(

Good morning, you are up very early Duck. Hope your feeling well.

It is Thursday...Lets BIU people~

Latest posts

Back