Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah Rose...me need see this "ED"

you went by Seattle and didnt swing by for a few :bong1: for the road

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
-1 here today, guess I won't be lounging 'round the yard in my thong :shocked:
Rose, I told you he'd be waiting by the door ;) I love it when puppies find great homes :clap:
As 4U said, lets see some pics!!! And the crowd chants...ED ED ED :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I guess we need to give ED his official BHC welcome...
BIU ED :bong: :bong: :bong:

I wish i could BIU with all of yall but i have been out for over a week now....SUCKS.

But to the rest of yall.....carry on!

Great to see all of you and glad you are all OK.

WELCOME ED!!!!!!! PIC PIC PICS!!!!

trill

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Clear and cold here today, a cool 19*

Good day to biu. I will do a few for ya ToA :bong:

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
-10 here today. A bit too cold to do much outdoors, tho I may go for a walk after breakfast.
BUUUUT, I think we should all pitch in and do alittla extra bonging for those less fortunate....;)
So here we go.....one for me :bong: one for Trill :bong: one for me :bong: one for Ozzy :bong: one for me :bong: .....you get the idea :D

Good morning from rose and Howard Kensington__last name____. Howard means brave heart and he has one.
He is the runt and was pretty beat up by his littermates, I have never seen a dog so afraid of dogs at 9 weeks. He is like a battered woman. Here he is ...Howie: DSCF1776.JPG

DSCF1777.JPG

Ohhhh what a nice looking puppy.
He is looking mighty happy in his new home.

Glad that you all made it back safe :)

Thank you Duck. It was very foggy but we didn't have any ice or any trouble other then the baby got car sick.

I missed you guys!! BIU!!:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Howie---super cool---think it's great when peeps give their pets people names---way to go Rosebud

:bong: :bong:

Thank you Extra, we sure do have dogs and satori in common. A couple of things very dear to my heart. I am glad your runt came around fast. Nice to meet you.

Orange, the name kensington came from the street he was born on, and he seems a little royal. Thanks.

:ciao: What's up Howie!!!!
Looking good Rose, does he have that new dog smell??? OH..NO,that's new car...forget it :eek:
He'll be right at home as soon as he realises he is at home. let the puppieness begin:banana: :banana: :banana:
Good score Rose
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Cubby, thanks for the thoughts on our little boy.

Here some pic's from the beach. It is 28 and overcast here.. But i did see the sun for a few days.
Hope the sun is shining on all of you!
DSCF1771.JPG

DSCF1773.JPG

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A chilly 5* this morning....burrrrrrr.

BIU :bong:

morning all,my wifes grandmother passed away over the weekend,have tons of family headed this way for the service,she was a great woman and will be missed by many,RIP grandma Franks.....time to BIU with my sis in law that we havent seen in years,she brought some pretty amazing Fla homegrown up with her,WAKE AND BAKE:cool:

Latest posts

Back