Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry about grandma Franks Mrfist

Rose, he is beautiful! And damn, can't imagine being at the beach when it's so cold.

Hi ducky, cub, 4u, OS, trill (thanks 4 the rep ;)) and anyone else I'm forgetting.

I had an opportunity present itself that I think I'd be foolish to pass on. The parents of a friend of my daughters invited me to go with them to Jazzfest in New Orleans in May. They are driving and the show tickets and hotel rooms are already paid for. All I'd need to bring is food/beer money. The music is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Some of the big names are - Maroon 5, Willie Nelson, Fleetwood Mac, The Black Keys (woot!!!!!), Hall and Oats and tons of lesser known acts. I looked at the website and it showed what kind of food would be sold there, guess I better start liking crawfish, ha ha. Anyways, it sounds like an awesome time and I need to start saving my $ cuz beer and food will add up. I'm so damn excited!!!!!! Such a generous offer and I'll do all I can to take them up on it. :D

BIU

:vap-Bong_smoker: Good morning bongers!

It is 27 and overcast, Burr is right Duck. Hope you have your winter coat (feathers) on

Mr Fist, sorry about your wifes grandmother. Glad you get to smoke with your sister in law. Tell you wife, my condolenses.

I have a couple of satoris that will come down this week! YAY.

Howie loves Mr rb the best. The feeling is mutual, i can tell. Thank goodness.

4U, Howie barks like a little girl...i hope that changes.

Thanks TOA, and it is very nice to see you again.

BIU PEEPS!:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
-12 here today, that's cold. It's even too cold too snow.I took my Christmas tree down this morning.
Mom, that sounds like a great opportunity. I would bring plenty of money, you know beer at that venue is gonna' be spendy. I would avoid the crawfish though.....mudbugs are not food. I avoid dinning with folks who think roadkill Opposum covered in cockroach crootons in company vittles.
Did you ever find out what your son was feeding you for?

BIU BHC :bong: :bong: :bong:

SmokinMom:woohoo:

I was there a few years ago. They have like a dozen stages at the fairgrounds, then afterwards you hit the French Quarter for more fun. Make sure to stop by the Blacksmith Bar(down the street from Margaritaville) and there is a bar-b-que place that has the best Barbeque shrimp and bread next to that really fancy place(Antonio's?). Sure with I could go:( Been there a few times and always come back with fun memories.

Have fun and you got to go:aok:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Busy day here today. Going to the city today.

8* and dropping

BIU :bong:

Morning bhc

47 degrees right now, 74 and sunny this afternoon . :D

Biu!!

:bong:

bongice.JPG

bongice1.JPG

good morning to all my peeps,cold 29* outside,thx Rosie and SM for your comments on grannie Franks, yesterday we had the whole family in town for the service and funeral RIP grandma.....:cool: Smokin mom,I lived in New Orleans back in the 80s and attended the festival many times,some of the best music Ive ever witnessed.......saw Santana one year,along with Al Dimeola,Jeff Beck,Stanley Clark and many more artist of the day...you will def love the fest.................time to BIU and get to work,have to install a ps pump on a caravan fun fun fun.....

Good morning Bongers!

We say Santana is Alaska, mr rb slept thru it... good stuff being passed around that night.

It is cold 26 overcast and yucky. good thing there is a new puppy pants in the house to liven things up a little.

BIU peeps. Good to see each of you!

Nice Ice bong 4U. you didn't really grow pot in **** did you?

Have fun in town Duck.

Nice ice bong 4u:aok: I wonder if I drill a couple holes in the river if it would work:laugh:

No fun in the city Rose, had a date, and not the kind that one likes:(

mmf2 when I was there we also seen Santana, I was at the Greek Flag in the crowd:)

TMT time to BIU :bong::bong:

i will join you Duck, sorry it was a not fun trip. Hope it worked out ok though, or at least it is over.

It is time to BIU!!! :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: Full time potty training going on here.

Full time potty training going on here.

Dogs a quick learners though, still glad my days of that is over with my pups.

Once that is done may be you can train Howard to fetch the bong and vape for you.:)

called practice for the :20 yyz:laugh::)

:bong::bong::bong:

67 right now in Big D. It is beautiful. Slight breeze and not a cloud in the sky. :D

I was gifted a Pax premium vaporizer this morning and can't wait to try it. I've never used one of these before, well I took a puff from a volcano bag once but I was too high to remember any details. Gonna try it here in a few. I'll get back to you.

Hey SmokinMom thanks..... now this 7* does not feel as cold :laugh:

Rose got the Cheddarwurst going good today.

that's 1 big ice bong you got there 4u---you must of made it outside with your cold temps up there---can't imagine you got any empty freezer lying around just to store that thang

mornings fellow stoners on 5:37 am :bong: :bong:

rainy here 68*

Latest posts

Back