Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

How ya doing OS?

Still cold here, but it's to warm up sometime:)

Doing a combo of sdmxpa and cheddarwurstII and I feel good :hubba::hubba:

Time to BIU :bong:

Good morning bongers,

4U, i know I asked...but i hope it is packaged at least.

Duck, did i beat you up this morning, or I should say to the BHC?

Howard is so darn cute I can't stand it. The other dogs get a long well except when he tries to nurse the big boy we have. He gets a little nervous. I had to put a white bandana on him cause he is so dark you can't see him and I don't want Bud to trip on him.
Here they all are this morning. DSCF1787.JPG

Hope everyone is good here today. Orangesunshine, why are you up so early? Smoking the pink momma? A good plan.

BIU Peeps! It is Thursday!

got alot on my few brain cells left but doin' ok duck---thanks for asking---you?---i might be trimming some of that sdm/pa today---have you tried it yet

Just to the BHC Rose unless you been up for awhile:)

Was explaining a few things over at another site this morning.

I was thinking that a LED collar would work great for the pups. Mine a both black and once you right yourself from tripping over one you are tripping over the second one. And why will they not move is beyond me:confused2:

Been hitting on it off and on for about 5 days now:D

The longer the cure the better it gets.

Duck, do they have those? I looked at the reflective collars but if you don't have lights on in the house, those don't work. LED? I need to look into that.

My other dogs know to get outta the way, but not the baby. Thanks Duck. I appreciate you. Congrats on the smoke, i need to catch up with you if I can. Sounds great.

Duck, do they have those? I looked at the reflective collars but if you don't have lights on in the house, those don't work. LED? I need to look into that.

I do not know if they do or don't, just thought it would be a great idea. Since they of low battery consumption and light weight. If you make and sell them will you give a cut after your first Billion$ :)

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Rose, your pack looks cool. If you're gonna' put LEDs on them, use the LED grow lights...then we'll see just how big a standard poodle can get (with the right nutes or course :D )
-7 here this morning, the fireplace is going and I'm enjoying the radiant type heat, the sounds and smells are cool too.
I got up this morning started a pot of coffee, sparked up a bowl, then started breakfast. After breakfast I went in the kitchen for a refill on coffee....and couldn't find the coffee pot :confused2: I was standing there looking all around like a nut. I eventually found it....for some reason I put it in the fridge. (I should have looked there first, that's where I usually find the remote)
I'm NOT getting old.....I'm just test driving senility.
You Peeps have a good one, and BIU BHC

cubby said:
If you're gonna' put LEDs on them, use the LED grow lights...then we'll see just how big a standard poodle can get (with the right nutes or course undefined )

:rofl: :rofl:

Rose said:
I think your stoned.

ditto.....ditto.... :D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

and Howard:ciao:

I got the crud that has been going around:(

BIU :bong:

Oh no Duck, is it the flu or the bad nasty cold? Drink lots of water and take really good care of yourself. Sorry you got it. It is from your trip to town I bet. Shoot.

I need to take down two satori's today. That will be fun after it is done huh.
Howard runs like crazy and plays then stops and drops and sleeps. I forgot about that. Kinda like us huh.

BIU Peeps, it is Friday!

Oh no duck, flu? They say its the worst ever flu season. :p Atleast that's what the media says each year.

TGIF, any special weekend plans?

Hi rosie, I c u down there. He's so cute! How's he adjusting to the new home?

Hi 4u, cubbers, os, fist and anyone I may be leaving out. What's been goin on with you?

4u, still got the badazz manicure?

After 2 days of beautiful spring-like weather, it's back to old man winter. The fog has lifted but it's quite gloomy. Only 58 for a high. :p

what up peeps,got down to 28* last night walked in my ladies room and it was like 45* had to hook up a ceramic heater,I hate the cold Please go away......on the other hand,BIU and have a great day:cool: got to put some strings on my Gibson for the show tonight....hope u are feeling better Duck,just got over that mess....Rosie I love the bandana...nice shots 4u.....peace:cool:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone:)

I am going back to bed:(

Right after a BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back