Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
High guys. A lil under the weather here too. Got lots of cooties floating around the BHC, lol.

hey SM hope you get feeling better,allright what is Larry,Ive been out of it for awhile,tell me more.....:cool:

:ciao: meetfist

Larry OG
hBIUp://www.medicaljane.com/review/larry-og-strain-review/

:bong:

Hope ya feel better soon Mom

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Hope you get feeling better SM, it is no fun

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Hope you're feeling betterSmokinMom.
BIU BHC :bong: :bong: :bong:

Good morning BHC,

Sm, i hope you feel better today. I also hope it isn't the flu.

Drft, I am glad you are going to get some Larry.

4u. Thanks for posting that. I have half larry w/medicine woman, and it does taste like pine and it does look light green like that. Very cool info.

TOA: no cooties here either. stay well.

Cubby! what up?

Thanks y'all. :)

A lil better today, or that might be because I have a quiet, empty house, lmao.

It was 68 degrees at 7am this morning and humid. Should give way to sunny skies and a high around 74. I'm going to enjoy it today, tomorrow is going to be mostly thunder storms.

BIU folks. :)

Rose, I just drempt about you and Mr rb. You drove an RV, the fancy bus looking type and parked in front of my house. Y'all came in and met the kids then Mr rb told me to step outside with him and you quickly followed. Sparked up some of your homegown then the 3 of us went to a waterpark. Strange. Cuz in my dream it wasn't even close to being waterpark weather.
You guys were SO nice. Thanks for visiting me. :giggle:

Well, not a very productive day so far concidering I've already had a nap. :p

Anyone want some of this smoked brisket?

That is a funny story SM:laugh:

I will take a heaping plate full if you will hold this :bong1: :48:

What a great dream. An RV huh? We are that age, omg, i don't think i could grow on the road though. Love your dream SM! lol Thanks for having us over.

Latest posts

Back