Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're welcome anytime rose. :D

Want any sauce with that ducky? Duck sauce? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

4u, just barely. :p

Sup cubs! High toa! Drift!

Where's fist and OS?

And the rest?

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

SmokinMom's warm weather is here now and now comes the flood:(
Glad I got my pumps fixed:)

BIU BIU BIU

:bong::bong::bong:

Good morning ducky. Sounds like we will have the same weather today. They're calling for a high of 74 with thunderstorms. Hard to get motivated kinda weather. I think I'll just vape all day. :D

No dreams of you last night rose. I was kinda hoping there would b cuz you're one cool lady and we didn't have enough time yesterday, haha!!!!

So, how's the weather where y'all are?

hope ya have a floatation device Duck...

Rain here and 44f

:bong:

42 and cloudy here with lots of dogs.

BIU PEEPS!

Sm, 74 and thunderstorms sound delightful to me. BIU Baby.

Is it 1999?

Cause I am biu'ing like it is.

Love the cheddarwurst;)

:bong::bong::bong:

what up BHC,woke up today and low and behold I feel like the flu bug has landed.....feel terrible,sore throat,stuffed up......no hits for me today,suppose to have band practice tonite,think I will climb back into bed and ride this out.......

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
32* and cloudy. Fairly crappy looking day, all in all.
OH Well................there's only one thing to do...........:bong: :bong: :bong:

Fist, I hope u feel better soon. Here's some virtual chicken soup.

Cub- how crappy is crappy? That sounded weird, lol.

62 and sunny now....perfect time for a sesh'.

:bong: it up!!

hope yall are having a great day!!!!!!

thx SM I heard you make the bomb vcs....I feel somewhat better,canceled practice,gonna try some grand daddy purps,it is realy purple lookin and has a berry fruit aroma........:cool: BIU

heres a picture,I tried to upload a better shot but it wont post,says I have exceeded 488.3 kb??? pretty tasty nuggets,my taste isnt at 100% with this cold.......

imag1068.jpg

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

50 mph winds and rain this morning:eek:

Good day to stay in and biu

:bong:

:ciao:Good Morning BHC,
19* and overcast this morning. Hope everyone's feeling better. (I am)

SmokinMom said:
Cub- how crappy is crappy? That sounded weird, lol.

Mom, yesterday morning was one for the books....The first hour of my day was a horror!
I got up and stubbed my little toe on a door frame...and spent the next 15 minuets hopping and cussing :cry:
When I finally got to the kitchen for my morning Coffee, poured myself a big mug, started emptying the dishwasher, where I proceeded to knock the coffee mug from the counter into the dishwasher. So I re-started the dishwasher and mopped the coffee from the kitchen floor. :cry:
Then on to making breakfast. While I was cooking some bacon I got an itch and when I went to scratch it, I ended up stabbing myself in the face with the fork I was holding :rant:
That was enough for me. I grabbed my coffee, my bong, and headed for the music room where I spent the next 3 hours listening to classic rock...LOUD!!!
Just one of those days where I say to myself "if I weren't an insomniac, I'd go back to bed ...and stay there!!!"

Well, enough of that whinning....As Lynard Skynard would say...Tuesdays gone with the wind....

So today I'm just gonna' enjoy the company of the BHC and BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Oh goodness Cubby! I know I shouldn't laugh but that's some funny stuff. Hope today's better for you.

Morning everyone.

It's freakin windy here, blowing my car all over the road. Crazy stuff.

Biu friends. :)

Cubby, I do laugh at your expense. I was feeling really sorry for you about your toe and the coffee, but when you got to the stabbing yourself, i just burst out loud snorty laughing. Almost spit my coffe out. I am glad you are better today. Really.

Duck, how are you feeling now?

Looking like nice GDP there Mr Fist, it is pretty enjoy. Glad your a little better too.

I have half the living room painted. I cleaned a part of the fireplace and couldn't see much difference. I am going to paint it. It will take forever to do. Mr rb looked at before and after pics on line and ours does look like a before picture so he said he is ok with painting it now. Besides that he is hardly in this room and I am all the time hanging out with you guys.

BIU, i am on some still wet, never seen a cure Satori!!!!
Hi 4U, ORANGE, drft, Trill, SM (missed you in your dreams) and anyone i missed.

morning---bit chilly here again today---ready for spring---keep your bongs upright and full---have a great day and best to all---:bong: :bong: :bong: :lama:

Latest posts

Back