Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice to see ya got a good sleep 4u

SmokinMom do you get to watch the video later too? Just to see what you did?:laugh: Will there be a black screen when you are BIU'ing?:rofl:

Rose ...Poor Howie:( 10 more days:( He is probably eating it up, all the fussing Mr.Rb and you are doing over him. :)

Still waiting on the Satori and YWT...Huge

BIU

:bong:

I'll sell you a copy. ;)

Seriously, I can break away from the cameras whenever. I just have to have the box on me the whole time. I bet you're jealous. :p

Lol

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

I just want a copy:D SmokinMom

BIU :bong:

Good morning...Yes, we all need a copy of the eeg, black and white prints and framed please.

Our daughter is here, yay, and we are having lattes and satori... My girlfriend from Ca sent me a million lemons from her yard, the meyer lemons ...soooo the daughter has some lemon baking to do...

Howard is cute and met his sister today.. they both have poodle hair so there is an instant bond.
Wish ya'll were here, it could be a party. BIU peeps.

Duck, how huge is satori?

Main cola, upside down 22 oz beer bottle, side branches golf ball by 4" or so

:ciao:

50* today and some wind

Drft....Yep that would work just fine....you been reading my Thread...lol...I all ways force flower at week 5 if they aint shown....The Pink mama shows fast:aok:

Mom..yes Ambien..I took another one last night and slept another 8...I feel good ..thanks..

Im gonna till the back yard..looks like Its time....I also took the West end girl down at 56 days....this one I did the Defoiliation test on...still waiting my final thaughts...okay time to BIU

:bong:

:ciao: Duck....we want pics of the Satori

Heres to anyone I forgot:48:

To embarrassed:eek: :eek:4u the damage from the mites are showing on the leaves. Good news is I am not seeing live mites. Maybe once trimmed up;)

Got a Lemon diesel that is even bigger. These sat's get huge.

Duck..you ever try Dry ice for adding co2 to the room?

hBIUp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kEN2Pftk74

this fellas room looks underlit..But am wondering if this would benifit the Shed....and then again I think of the "Sulfur Burn" :doh:

yeah I know all about ugly pics...try get some nice ones after the trim

No I never did it with dry ice...I understand that any additional CO2 is beneficial but using his method would get expensive and uncontrollable. Would be dousing the girls with 10,000ppm's or more/less for an hour. The fog is water vapor settling on the buds:eek:.....I would just do it right and cheaper with a mini-gen and a controller/monitor. I would try his method for a one or two time treatment for mites. but still needs to be sealed.

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

Drft....Yep that would work just fine....you been reading my Thread...lol...I all ways force flower at week 5 if they aint shown....The Pink mama shows fast:aok:

Good to hear! I will force flower at 5 weeks like you suggested. :cool2:
Nice to know about Pink Mama,too! :icon_smile:

Oh, and yes...I always creep up your threads. :rofl: Time to go check it out now....:bolt:

pcduck said:
No I never did it with dry ice...I understand that any additional CO2 is beneficial but using his method would get expensive and uncontrollable. Would be dousing the girls with 10,000ppm's or more/less for an hour. The fog is water vapor settling on the buds:eek:.....I would just do it right and cheaper with a mini-gen and a controller/monitor. I would try his method for a one or two time treatment for mites. but still needs to be sealed.

Thats what I was thinking Duck...just for Mites...Maybe one or two times a cycle...:aok:..and my flower room is sealed bro...sometimes have hard time open doors...:giggle:

Drft...Ill try and call ozzy today ..only number I have is his Moms...Ill get back at yas:bolt::bong:

Go for it 4u and let me know how it works for you.

Be sure to tape it as well.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

clear and cold 24*

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back