Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
good morning peeps,what a great weekend,now time to start all over.....have to pull a front diff out of a 4wd van fun fun fun......BIU:cool:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
26* and overcast, snow is melting.
MrFist, I don't envy you, pulling the front diff doesn’t sound fun. Turn up the radio very loud, so nobody hears you cussing like a lunatic.....;)
XYZ, what do you mean "pot painting"?

:bong: :bong: :bong:

morning bongers 46* now---gonna be warm and sunny today 70*'s---little work on the raised beds---work the soil pile and some other misc spring cleaning chores in between copious #'s of bong rips and maybe even a bit o golf :bong: :bong:

Good Morning All,
Mr fist, playing rock and roll sounds more fun than what your doing today. Glad you had a good weekend.

Good morning Cubby, Orange, 4U, and 2 dog, SM and et all.

Howard gets his cast off today!!!! They will xray it and decide if he is good to go. He is a good little big guy. Pictures when he has no cast.

2dog, that is a lot of work, but I too like fixing up a new place. not my own though.
BIU peeps.

Cubby, I shall be painting gargantuan Cannabis leaves with glow-in-the-dark paint. I have been drawing and cutting out the stencils and today I shall paint them. Pix after I paint all of them, but unfortunately I haven't a black light (yet).

Here are the pups this morning. Saying BIU
DSCF1825.JPG

XYZ, what will you be painting these pot leaves on.....a garage door, a water tower, the backside of an elementary school??? :D

RoseBud, the dogs are looking cool. I like the little tan one. What is it? Breed/Gender/name. Dose he like boats? I'd take him fishing, he looks like a good listener.

Cubby, that would be Miss Kalichakra...or Kali for short. A year and a half ago as I was harvesting Kalichakra my neighbor broght her to the door and said she was chasing traffic... She is a mutt. She is a terrier something and it took me a while, but I just love her. She is not at all like the others, ha...she whines and complaines all the time. She would like nothing better then to run away. She can not be trusted. She sleeps on our bed at night and she has been a godsend for playing hard with Howie. She is so tough. She is great, i am toying with getting that dna test for her.. I think she is terrier and chow..kidding. but who knows.

Cubby, OK, that was slightly hyperbolic lol, though I would love to paint the universe's biggest pot leaf on a water tower in a pot-friendly town. The posterboard I am using is 20" x 30", which is big by my standards because I usually draw on letter size.

cute Baby 2Dog...how I feel Mondays too

:bong:

:ciao: Howard and Kali...and the Large poodle dog

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
22* and Moony out (it's 1:15 a.m.)
XYZ, we want to see pics.

It's never too late......or early....:bong: :bong: :bong:

2Dog said:
Oh no it's Monday !

That is adorable!!!!! I mean she is adorable. I know just how she feels.

Good morning guys,

Woke up this morning to Howie doing his terrifying scream as the little brown girl was acting all pit bullish and mr rb had to pull her off him. great.

BIU my friends.

Latest posts

Back